Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,641 of 1641

Thread: 2013 Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

Re: 2013 Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G.

At least the ambo is close by,

Quote Originally Posted by gavenmartin1 View Post
    Just like to say as a newby to ozfish a big thank you to marvin aka KEV for the trip out to the reef last night and terry .We got smashed by sharks all night taking our 10 plus kg REDS a marlin hook up and god knows what else ...80 pound fins couldn't stop em...Ken got a few nice cod terry a nice snapper..any way good night cherrs guys ..THANKS AGAIN..
    Thank you for comming out mate but im sorry your back is no good today...dam those 100kg sharks. We all lost some great fish..and still managed to have a great time..great memories made and new friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Thank you for comming out mate but im sorry your back is no good today...dam those 100kg sharks. We all lost some great fish..and still managed to have a great time..great memories made and new friendships.
    We could've been heros with the amount of very big reds that we had on. Drags were screaming constantly for a while there. Then when I thought I'd finally got one to the surface it turned out to be a bloody snapper, the last fish I would ever want to catch up here. Cruel irony

Anyone whoever gets a chance to go out with Kevin should grab it. He's a quiet, gentle no fuss fishing machine. Thanks Gav for a few laughs until your back went and the pain killers kicked off.

A night I'll never forget.

I dropped in this morning..only one standing at that time was Tangles..deckie was snoring well on the lounge..then he surfaced ..then one by one they came alive..chong being the last. I was amazed at how well they looked but deep down i doubt they were feeling all that good.

Quote Originally Posted by mod2 View Post
    I dropped in this morning..only one standing at that time was Tangles..deckie was snoring well on the lounge..then he surfaced ..then one by one they came alive..chong being the last. I was amazed at how well they looked but deep down i doubt they were feeling all that good.
    Shouldnt you be fishing Phil ?

Heads up guys make sure you've got good locks on trailers. Giffo will explain later. Nothing taken ultimately though.