Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slipping Sands DISGUSTING

Slipping Sands DISGUSTING

Took the Mrs and kids down to slipping sands today for a bit of fun sliding down the hills etc. When we arrive we see smoke coming from an abandoned camp fire just north of us. The Mrs grabs a bucket and goes up there to douse the fire. Not one but two camp fires still burning with around a 20knot northerly blowing. Real clever. Not only this but quite possibly the biggest Bogan Midden of jim beam cans and xxxx cans that I have ever seen. Surely these people cant be that ignorant. It pisses me right off . Love to have seen them packing up!
    Rant over.

Re: Slipping Sands DISGUSTING

Disgusting. The type of people that shouldnt be allowed to own a boat. Shouldnt be able to go in public. I wonder if we left all our piss cans and lit fires in their yard they would appreciate it more or less.
    Bet they were the type of people you wouldnt wanna talk to either. Just feral BOGANS. Not the place you want to take the family when they are around...

yes these people disgust me , i took my camper trailer up for a relaxing weekend (double island point QLD) for the weekend and filled 2 full size rubbish bags full of cans bottles and crap people had just left there , it really aggravates me that there are people out there that just don't care, they are in a pristine environment , then go ahead and trash it ! these people in boats or campers should be held accountable !

Macca

These pigs are not ignorant,just pigs ! Imagine what their house looks like !.And leaving camp fires burning with how dry it is,total Morons.

Yeah Giffo they amaze me. The fires were still well and truely burning. The Mrs would have had to put 6 or 7 buckets of water on each one. D%$^&eads

Yep, pretty sad all right. School holidays too?

Hate to think if the fires would have got out of control. The Courier Mail and the TV channels would have had a field day about the behaviour of boaties. Then again, if it WAS boaties, then they should hang their heads in shame. But, some people these days simply have no shame.

TOL

I dont think there is any way there other than by boat TOL. Stand to be corrected though?

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    I dont think there is any way there other than by boat TOL. Stand to be corrected though?

If that's the case Macca, then it was GREENIES!!

They've been very quiet lately, and they probably need some bad publicity about the boaties.

I don't like it when they go all quiet. They're plotting something for sure.

TOL

needs a few big fines handed out then people might start doing the right thing
    TEAM F.C.R.

Gotta catch them first. No one to be seen just all their crap

better cans than stubbies i spose. i would rather stand on a semi-submerged can than a broken bottle, but it is poor form either way. cans are easy to crush, weigh stuff all, and even better you get paid for taking them back. my weekly get togethers generate an extra hundred bucks a year beer money for me...
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Just shows how much people actually care,they just don't give a sh#$T.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Quote Originally Posted by MEG-A-BITE View Post
    Just shows how much people actually care,they just don't give a sh#$T.

Exactly!! and unfortunately there are way to many who don't give a sh#$t.
    Cheers Axl

Would have been a very High Fire Danger on the weekend.

All the fuel from last summer drying out over winter + the very little good rain we have had in the 6 weeks, I think we are in for a very high risk season.

A bit scary, IMO they should have done some controlled burns over winter down south near the Border, Potsville etc etc

The place is a tinderbox ready to go off and a tonne of houses in the area.

Dan

There's a bit of a story about some Melbournians who had a right old picnic in the country and left all their rubbish behind. They also left behind a letter or something that allowed the people who owned the land to track them down. The country folks got lots of mates and a big picnic together on the culprits front lawn. They got a fire going and had all sorts of fun until the bemused police slowly moved them on.

Go to show that some people take different attitudes into the bush than they have in their own homes.