Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fisheries Queensland, feeling the force !

Re: Fisheries Queensland, feeling the force !

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    I'm cooking corned meat for tea
    I can be in Warwick with a nice white by 6.45, maybe Phill could bring the pie
    ~~~><))))*>

Even I got that Mike....

If I remember correctly, last time I made it out to War-Wick the tea came with Almond Biscuits... What happened to the Iced Vo Vo's, I'll never know.

I have a sneaky feeling Scotty has been feeding them to Pongo....

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    I'm cooking corned meat for tea
    Finga, you are getting off topic there. Have you tried cooking it in Ginger Beer or just the normal Onion, cloves, vinegar version. A bit of white sauce and horseradish and you are all set
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I am waiting for the new Macquarie definition of liar after all this is settled
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    I am waiting for the new Macquarie definition of liar after all this is settled
    will liar be defined something like misogy..miso..miswhatever..

Reality is..trust any politicans at your own peril. They have absolutely no interests other than their own egos.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    will liar be defined something like misogy..miso..miswhatever..

Reality is..trust any politicans at your own peril. They have absolutely no interests other than their own egos.
    "Never a truer word has been spoken"

Yhtbsmwsanmvoapaim.

Lp
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    OK, charlie, I asked simple question that a simpleton could understand, and all I got from you ( not inferring anything here ) is BS and nothing even remotely resembling an answer to a SIMPLE question. If you have nothing to contribute towards the answer, do not reply to me or it. That is SIMPLE.
    I direct no abuse or inference at using the word Simple and it is not directed at anyone in particular, just using a verb & noun to describe the veracity of the emotion to which I direct obvious and common-sense understanding of sentences, paragraphs and

Goodness, goodness me! Could it be that the sauce bottle was well and truly out yesterday as it so often is with the struggling LNP proletariat on Friday afternoons, resulting in some very ill-advised postings. Goodness, goodness me!

Perhaps you misunderstand the lexicon, LP. Perhaps you misunderstand the meaning of repartee and somehow confuse it with re-party.

I can now see why the LNP scrapped the Premier’s Literary Awards in their first act of intellectual and cultural vandalism. The subtleties of the English language are lost on the Philistine elements of the LNP. I am starting to wonder if that is not most of them.

The only politics that I have ever been involved in was university student union politics. The entertainment value of the subtlety and quality of the content of the debate in some of those fiery encounters, albeit laced as it was with generous, usually very loud, ‘fruity’ invective, was well worth the effort involved in getting elected in the first place.

Not so, the stumbling, bumbling, mumbling, crumbling, fumbling, tumbling, grumbling shamble of rebuke that we often get from the deniers of the LNP mess that has cast its dark, destructive cloud over Queensland in 2012.

I now understand that I was wrong, LP, to invite the struggling LNP proletariat class to forgo their usual use of school yard invective in these pages and to use civilised language instead. Clearly, they are not up to the task.

Like, how good is this example?
    I do however, feel for the dyslexic types on here and hope they can conquer thier issues before too much more embarassment occurs.

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha! Too good! Here’s another one for you to use, LP.... Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic who does not believe that there is a Dog? Hahahahahahahaha!

Alas, we may have some mis-communications happening here. I had thought that even the LNP would understand that before trotting out a shopping list of promised initiatives, some broad statement of principle is necessary to guide the development of such shopping list.

In this regard, LP, the struggling LNP proletariat only seem to be capable of focusing on the shopping list. Very transactional thinking. Certainly not strategic. It explains a lot.

What I gave you, LP, was the broad statement of principle uttered by the grand pooh-bah himself after stealing seminar time at this year’s Tackle and Tinnie show. The words cited in that thread to which I have previously referred you in this thread were that an LNP Government would be “fishing friendly.”

Is that not a statement of principle which, in the normal hierarchical order of principles-strategies-tactics, is at the most fundamental, bedrock level of the promise made by the LNP?

That the attributed statement made at the Tackle and Tinnie show was a lie has been overwhelmingly endorsed by the list of anti-fishing “initiatives” cited in your very own opening post to this thread. None of these are consistent with the principle that the LNP is “fishing friendly.” Nothing could be further from the truth.

After that sort of statement of principle everything else is subservient.

Indeed, I had thought that you had accepted that, indeed, I had answered, fully, your request when you posted this...

re-read it Charlie........ thanks for answering my question in response to the rec fishing " lies " issue.

....yet, on arriving home in great spirits from a splendid wedding reception in a splendid locale high up above Currumbin Creek yesterday, overlooking views along the coast up to the northern GC skyscrapers and with a stunning sky high view of the kite surfers enjoying some pretty vigorous action in the creek below, I find that you have reneged on your appreciation of my efforts to answer your question, fully.

How deeply hurt, I am, by your change of mind. I guess that we just have to accept that changes of mind are consistent with LNP behavioural norms.

Sigh! “ Another struggling, card carrying LNP proletariat member falling too easily to the temptations of the sauce on a Friday afternoon again?”, I privately ponder to myself.

Gee whizz, LP, how can you want to go one-on-one in political slanging matches whilst still holding on to the high office of Ausfish moderator? Cannot you see the glaring conflict of interest?

For example, at what stage should we suspect that posts or entire threads get deleted improperly because of political motives or the fact that the moderator is getting done over in silly political slanging matters with Ausfish members, trying to defend the indefensible and is embarrassed by that all too frequent occurrence?

If you want to be a participant in these matches, LP, you ought to do the decent thing and resign as moderator.

Just a question if I may ? Is this thread going to anchieve anything other than , one if not more, members being banned .
    Shawn
    PS Scott ,
    Did you also have caulie with cheesey white sauce ?
    Last edited by Shawn 66; 20-10-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Forgot

I think we will get more value from this thread if we concentrate on Scotts Corned Beef. I hope he had enough left over to cut a few slabs to have with fresh bread and pickles. I'm off to the butchers now to grab a piece
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Sorry Charlie, had to dislike mate just to see if my balls shrivel up and drop off.

So far I remain intact!

It usually takes about a fortnight. I recommend that you get your wife to check them for you every morning. I am told that soft massaging slows the process quite a lot, especially as it makes you less likely to start the day in a grumpy mood and takes your mind off wanting to click on the "dislike" button anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I think we will get more value from this thread if we concentrate on Scotts Corned Beef. I hope he had enough left over to cut a few slabs to have with fresh bread and pickles. I'm off to the butchers now to grab a piece
    Pussy,
    HP Sauce is the only way to go .
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    It usually takes about a fortnight. I recommend that you get your wife to check them for you every morning. I am told that soft massaging slows the process quite a lot, especially as it makes you less likely to start the day in a grumpy mood and takes your mind off wanting to click on the "dislike" button anyway.

Umm, yeah definitely one of your best Charlie IMHO, ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    I can be in Warwick with a nice white by 6.45, maybe Phill could bring the pie
    Yep....2 hours for the drive should see it right.
    Corned meat and eggs on the BBQ for breako. Sounds good.
    Egg and bacon pie is it Phill??

Even I got that Mike....

If I remember correctly, last time I made it out to War-Wick the tea came with Almond Biscuits... What happened to the Iced Vo Vo's, I'll never know.

I have a sneaky feeling Scotty has been feeding them to Pongo....

LP
    Bloody hell......here I was trying that multiculturalism out and I get hammered for it.
    Where did the Iced Vo-Vo's go to?? Well I had to go up a size in shorts when I brought some yesterday. Dunno why.

As for the rest of you fella's.....what's with all this fancy stuff with Corned beef??
    It was Corned beef, spuds, onions, carrots and some cabbage. Some tomato sauce on the spuds.....and that's that....down the hatch.

As for the lies...well it seems it's socially acceptable for all politicians to lie to us now-a-days.
    Even if a policy was released would it have been a core policy or just one that was said to make us feel all warm and fuzzy??
    And then we get the case where policies are so vague in what they say they could mean absolutely anything. I remember getting grilled for asking for clarifications to very generalised statements. But I need exact statements. I don't trust any of the buggers.
    To me the real questions are why do we accept this lying and misleading from our politicians or why/how do they get away with lying and misleading us? If it was your 4 year old kid that lied to you they'd have to go without 'The Wiggles' for a month or have a sore bot-bot wouldn't they?
    Maybe the solution is every elected member has to be placed in a medieval stocks in the local shopping centre for 6 hours every coupla months with a big case of rotten tomatoes next to them. That way they'll know exactly how their electorate feels about what's happening.
    If the people are happy the polly will go home clean. If they're not they may have to go to hospital. Either way they might get the idea what the people want and the fact that they should be doing what the people want and not what they want to do to get another term of power.
    If our local member had to do that I'm afraid Lawrence (our minister for health) would find out exactly how I feel about no doctor been in the hospital when I took The Cook up there a couple of weeks ago. That's no doctor in a hospital that's less then 3 kilometers away from one of the Minister for Health's offices in a place he's supposed to represent and look after

As for Fisheries....they may save a few dollars with the decimation of Fisheries but I'm always thinking about the cost it'll take to rebuild it.
    To me it's a bit like saving some money on new tyres and insurance. Yeah you might be better off in the immediate instance but are you better off long term after you've run into the the back of the Rolls Royce on that wet Tuesday??
    Can-Do should be considering this when he's getting rid of all those jobs and services I feel.

As a side note I hear can-Do is travelling west out Gundi way on Monday. I wonder if the bomb squad has been axed or are they going out beforehand to make sure all is AOK for him?

And when the other mob is back in power I can start on them then. I hate them all with equal passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Sorry Charlie, had to dislike mate just to see if my balls shrivel up and drop off.

So far I remain intact!
    At least by hitting the dislike on Ol Charlie you've proved that they are fairly big.

Yee who take on Charlie do so at considerable risk as he has been proven by these considerably amusing posts of his.

I see Newby has made a reappearance too.