Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok guys - what is your new "I want" at the moment ??

Re: Ok guys - what is your new "I want" at the moment ??

BE7B The go pros are all the same its just how their mounted is different. the surf has a big suction cap with a velcro pad so it can be fixed to a surf board. The motor sport one, the one i went for, has a heap of fittings so you can bolt it into any little spot on a car or bike, it also has the suction cap mount and some small pad for on a helmet, motor bike or BMX.
    The new version has a few more features than the old model..... great cams.

Buy him an Stella 10000, he will be stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    dont know how big his boat is.... or if its on a trailer....or drives on/off the trailer ? .. but i have one of these L@R latches for my 6m glass boat and they are worth every cent and takes all the fun out of launching and retrieving...as i do a lot of solo fishing i wouldn't own another trailer boat without one... there are a few different latches on the market but these ones are the best IMO....http://boatlatch.com/
    mick

ps still want the old snapper bag limits back..lol..
    His boat is 27ft - he has a winch on it. So would you still need the boatlatch system as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Someone has to say it for him, do you have a close friend, some lingerie and a couple of feather pillows ?
    Ohh really that happens all the time in our house, doesnt it happen at yours?? !! LOLOLOL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    BE7B The go pros are all the same its just how their mounted is different. the surf has a big suction cap with a velcro pad so it can be fixed to a surf board. The motor sport one, the one i went for, has a heap of fittings so you can bolt it into any little spot on a car or bike, it also has the suction cap mount and some small pad for on a helmet, motor bike or BMX.
    The new version has a few more features than the old model..... great cams.
    Thank you - I am really liking this idea! And a great pressie that his mates can all put in for.

Quote Originally Posted by BE7B View Post
    His boat is 27ft - he has a winch on it. So would you still need the boatlatch system as well ?
    Yes, it sits below the winch on the winch post, and it is spring-loaded, designed so that you release your winch down onto the latch, then you can get in your boat, drive forward onto the latch, which will take the pressure off the boat, then you roll off the trailer. Retrieval is just the opposite - drive up and nudge the winch post and it automatically catches the boat. Then you use the winch to winch up the last little bit by hand. And at 27 foot, it would definitely be drive on/off the trailer..
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by BE7B View Post
    Ohh really that happens all the time in our house, doesnt it happen at yours?? !! LOLOLOL !!!
    your hubby wears lingerie and uses feather pillows? OK...to each their own.

I reckon he will be happy with whatever you get him...if not send it to my place..I won't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Ronnie H View Post
    I'm with you-- really want a job

Ronnie
    Got one available....... only award rates..... now lets see who is keen.
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.

1st option goes to the biggest boat.
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.