Thread: Have we been hacked ???

Have we been hacked ???

Is it me or are there random adds turning up in the first post of a thread ie

this thread http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...47#post1421247 for me currently has an add for Bait 3D watch the trailor ???

The add and link is actually in the 1st post not arround the side top bottom etc

Is this the norm now??

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/a...=79&ny=97&mb=2
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Re: Have we been hacked ???

hope this works
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Garry

Hey Gary your PDF works but I am not getting the advert coming up when I check that thread.

Marto, These things are coming and going in different threads... open then reopen and they are gone.

Not every thread it happens.. will post some more that I find
    Garry

I don't know about 'we' but this showed up in my inbox the other day. I don't know why I didn't think of joining ebay a long time ago if I thought I was over qualified.....

Good day,

Your resume was selected by our Hiring department for a vacancy of Team and Project Assistant.

We understand that your qualification is much higher than required, but we hope that maybe you will be interested.
    The world of internet sales has changed how we trade goods now. Online Auction Dep,is recognized
    as one of eBay's best developers, has invented a one-of-a-kind sales and consignment algorithm that gives us an
    industry advantage in internet sales. Also we provide other services in a near-by online auction industry.
    Do you have any knowledge in the field of web commerce? Do you know anything about eBay Drop Off Stores? It is the most world-wide known network auctioneer with a global prestige and acknowledgement. we are devoted to enlarging the marketing potential of auctioned items in each and every dot-com stores by researching numerous sales intermediarys such as Google, Yahoo, Overstock, Amazon. for example eBay has nearly 310 million
    registered clients, 85% of whom are active buyers. While nearly everyone has the ability to sell items on eBay, not many are satisfied with the complications of help-yourself online sales, that is where eBay drop off services take place.

What makes us to be so successful? Why are we so recognized And also moneymaking business? We connect our clients, help them to realize their transactions online, without leaving their cozy homes or offices. So they are feel happy to make their business with us as it helps them to sell or buy all necessary goods. We perform all the necessary activities our clients are in need, including marketing. The only requirement for our clients is to have Internet and to be switched on to it.

We have a big knowledge in marketing and sales and also we control all the stages of the
    process, starting with the customer’s vision of selling something.
    We are working all over world, spreading to all the corners of our planet.
    And now, in a view of the fact that this market is constantly grow, we are enlarging our team with Independent
    Administrative Agents into the Australian region !

We are offering a flexible work schedule, commission based wage plus basic salary. Your salary can reach up to 2,000-3,000 AUD monthly,
    while dedicating to work only 18-24 hours a week. We are looking for well-organized persons, at least 18 years old who
    have PC [or notebook] and permanent internet access at your residence. Knowledge of MS Suite is strongly needed.
    Wireless devices, such as Iphone or Blackberry, are very welcome.
    We are in need of an experienced Administrative Agents who can demonstrate commitment to teamwork, strong
    communication skills and provide efficient administrative and secretarial support to the sales team.
    Minimal Requirements :
    * Experienced within an Administrative role which has included data entry and reporting;
    * Strong attention to detail;
    * Be a group player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is able to meet sharp deadlines;
    * Feeling comfortable in a small team environment and adapt to minimal management;
    * Sense of humor;
    This offer will suit more individuals who are searcking for secure part time job with a possibility to make it mrimary.
    For a probationary period we sign an Agreement valid within 4 weeks. No expenses from your side needed.
    Current vacancy opened for Au, Nz residents only

I nearly fell over yesterday.
    Amongst the ads to the left hand side were ads for teeny weeny (I think there was something there), hide nothing female swimwear. I thought I was looking at TOL's computer monitor again...and then I realised I was at home.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

The ads appear in the first post if you are nt logged in.