Thread: New Member

Hi All

New member here from southern surburbs of Perth been watching from a distance and decided to join up. Recently puchased boat (with my Brother In Law) from my old man and one of his mates. We have been doing annual family trip to Shark Bay-Monkey Mia for years and just looking to start some regular fishing during the rest of the year, with an odd northern trip thrown in. Boat is a Sequest Custom Alli, with 225 Yamaha.

Cheers

Ray

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard the site mate. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find it helpful too.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Welcome Ray

Hope we get plenty of reports from you mate.

BINGO (Dave)

welcome bud
    magic spot over that side of this rock spent 4 weeks over there xmas 2 years ago.. 10 of those days were in denham /monkey mia hard place to leave
    just spent another 10 days in exmouth a month or so ago ...you definitely need to tow your boat up there .. we fished out of a 4.5m tinny and didnt travel that far (not that you need to )..a boat your size your options would be endless could travel to the islands in comfort....

would love to see reports from over the west side on here so dont be shy on posting in the reports section

cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Welcome aboard guys ,

I bet you lot would have been a bit disappointed that Freo didn't go further in the finals but still a top effort smashing the Cats !

My team the Lions are still growing , but we have had our share of glory.

I hope to make a trip over next year , can't wait so keep in contact .

cheers Jimmy

Thanks for the Welcome Guys.

Yes Shark Bay area a great place to visit and fish, and Exmouth is on the to do list.

Freo - way to go

Cheers

Ray