View Poll Results: Is the LNP are doing a good job with policies relating to recreational fishing??

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 18.64%
  • no

46 38.98%
  • what policies

50 42.37%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recreation

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

In the local rag

Attachment 90991

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_gutz View Post
    In the local rag

Attachment 90991
    attachment doesnt work for me
    cheers
    ray

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_gutz View Post
    In the local rag

Attachment 90991
    Mate have to use the "go advanced" button and insert the image.
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

hope this way works.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Robinson MP View Post
    And John Mc Veigh is doing a good job of it IMO. He has responded to things raised by rec fishers, as has Steve Dickson (Marine Parks) and Andrew Powell(Environment).
    I am confident of some further good balanced outcomes this year, though I am only one voice.
    Regards, Mark
    Do you really think Fisheries Minister McVeigh is doing a good job Mark or are you just towing the party line? Do you have any idea at all of what's been happening in Qld Fisheries?
    Did you know the Freshwater Fish Stocking Assoc of Qld has just been advised that Fisheries Queensland no longer engages in “industry development” and as such will not be expanding any facet of the stocking program.

I don't recall anglers requesting that change.
    ~~~><))))*>

Maybe we should sell our Fisheries????.....with bag/size limits to the successful bidder , of course with "this is better for QLD" .... of course
    Maybe we should let RecFisho(s) fish areas we can't presently access.

Both have merit , but only one is practical...JMO , (pick B.)