View Poll Results: Is the LNP are doing a good job with policies relating to recreational fishing??

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 18.64%
  • no

46 38.98%
  • what policies

50 42.37%
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recreation

Is the LNP is doing a good job with policies affecting recreational fishing?

Well??
    3 options. Yes, no and what policies?
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

This is a serious question. Do they actually have policies on anything?

Not trying to be smart. All I can recall reading and hearing about is doing away with working people's jobs whilst employing lots of mates at highish salaries.

I listen to a lot of current affairs radio programs and I cannot say that I recall any ministers from the State Government being interviewed on any matters of policy since the election.

Usually the fault with Labor governments is that, after attaining government, they hit the deck running too fast and their policies get wrecked by bad implementation of their policies. In the case of the LNP, I could not even tell what their policies are other than how Newman used to mutter some motherhood stuff about four pillar principles before the election. Standard management consultant slide pack stuff. Long on vague principle slogans and short on substance.

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

Exactly how things went down here in NSW. Plenty of feel good one liners for the electrate during the campaign but when the time come to provide policy detail and road maps for execution of those policies none was forthcoming.

Its how lazy oppositions cruise into power on the back of a protest vote, they know they don't need to earn the right to govern just basically keep there mouths shut.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Finga why don't you start a poll on Labor, you seem to have only a single view. Didn't see any on this when Labour was in power in Qld. Not a gripe, just trying to see where you are coming from.
    Fish for the future, enjoy the present but think of your children.

Thumbs up Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

Quote Originally Posted by mylestom View Post
    Finga why don't you start a poll on Labor, you seem to have only a single view. Didn't see any on this when Labour was in power in Qld. Not a gripe, just trying to see where you are coming from.
    Keep Focussed M8 ,answer the Topic or shutup M8

I voted "what policies".
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Mark must have swung by, there is 1 vote for like.

At least there has not been a massive increase in greenzones yet............
    Jack.

Smile Re: Is the LNP is doing a good job with policies affecting recreational fishing?

What a hilarious thread ..... good one

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by mylestom View Post
    Yep. Your dead right. I do have a single view. But the one thing you got wrong is that I hate all politicians with equal passion.

Let's have another whinge fest thread LMFAO !

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    Now ya talk'n

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    It would be a very pleasant change if we had a 'well done on that cobber' thread but has there anything been done where we can say that??
    State, National??

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    It would be a very pleasant change if we had a 'well done on that cobber' thread but has there anything been done where we can say that??
    State, National??
    Super Trawler got banned for a couple of years ?

From a purely fishing perspective you'd have to worry, so far......
    Cut all funding to the states fish tagging program.
    Cut all funding to for Sunfish to run it's junior angler programs that get more kids into fishing.
    And I've been told today all fisheries extension officer jobs gooooooone.
    No more aquaculture researchers in Qld Fisheries, goooooooone.
    Fisheries Industry Development staff, yep gooooooooone.
    And the Fishways Program that works on building better fish ladders so our native freshwater can travel to breed, wound up and staff gooooooone.
    ~~~><))))*>