View Poll Results: Is the LNP are doing a good job with policies relating to recreational fishing??

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 18.64%
  • no

46 38.98%
  • what policies

50 42.37%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recreation

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

At ALL times there was only ever $40mill for Rec angler activities.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Do you think the LNP is doing a good job in relation to policies affecting recrea

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post

LP
    That's incorrect Phil, unless the figure of $50mil was another con job on Qld anglers, or did you know who pocket $10mil for himself?
    ~~~><))))*>

LP
    To quote the minister of announcements

"Fifty million dollars will go to small marine infrastructure such as boat ramps and fishing pontoons for our recreational fishers and boaties."
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

There killing ya LP, but being a lone voice your holding your own.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

I just had a brainwave (yes another one).
    Why don't we all strap some saddles on some dolphins, chuck a bikini clad Breaka girl on as a jockey and get some of the $110,000,000 off the racing industry??
    Or we can organise Mackeral races or.....
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Maybe Can Do or a few front benchers ( only ones left ) are involved in a few thoroughbred ownership syndicates.

Must be insulting to the rest of the LNP to know not one of them were good enough to lead the party prior to the human headline being drafted to get them out of the shite.

So far the only thing the true believers have going for them is that they have another 3 years & 4 months to do something with the $50M. .... or do something

Now would I be too cynical to think that just maybe the "Minister for Announcements" will make a series of appearances on Ausfish in about - say 30 months time and announces a raft of expenditure on fishing programs , infrastructure etc - He'll no doubt be hailed by his groupies ...... well at least , the couple that are left or ... am I just too cynical

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

I am betting 83.34 % at the current rate would say you are not cynical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Well stated Phill

Merry Xmas , or is it Happy Easter or Fathers Day....whenever "project?"
    Do any of these coincide with fishing tournament? If so thanks Mark.

OK...... I lied. Lock me up and throw away the key.

OR did I just make a boo boo ?

$50mill it is......... that'll teach me to spell check or at least read what I wrote.

OH........ please explain " con job ".... I am a little exhausted and cannot think where this comes from ??

OH......... just state the facts.......... no stories, theories, he said .... she saids....... just that facts will do.

LP

con jon Phill..easy one mate..that was where newman kept waffling on about voting for a united LNP team..haha..not so bloody united now..akin to Folau and Parramatta.

come on Deputy Speaker Mark..you know you want to say it..what you think about newman for not giving you the fishing etc portfolio..I would have given him a gobfull. How dare a newly elected Member carry on like that..the bravado of the little man. I would have told him to .... off..but his trained gorilla(seeney) is always behind him..alas they are laughable but , unfortunately, they impact on everyone's lives.

OK...... I lied. Lock me up and throw away the key.

OR did I just make a boo boo ?

$50mill it is......... that'll teach me to spell check or at least read what I wrote.

OH........ please explain " con job ".... I am a little exhausted and cannot think where this comes from ??

OH......... just state the facts.......... no stories, theories, he said .... she saids....... just that facts will do.

LP
    What's 10 mill amongst friends - Phil . your's was just a boo boo ........ but really , how can you keep a straight face when trying to defend this government when it comes to recreational fishing .....
    Sure it's still relatively early days - BUT - The razor gang acted very quickly on cutting funding from fisheries and fishing programs .... taking $2M cash from the RUF . This is fact & you , I and everyone knows it .
    Fair dinkum - not only have fishoes been ignored (even on legislation that just requires a stroke of a pen / rubber stamp) ...... we've been gouged financially as well.

I can't see the attacks abating .. & probably nor should it ....... specially as this site was targeted with a campaign of misrepresentation & probably deceitfulness prior to the election....

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Me thinks everyone is mis-understanding me.

I am NOT defending any Government.

I am defending ( for want of a better word ) an Ausfish member /s.

All I ever wanted out of anyone posting here, was the LIE / S that have been told............

Still waiting........................................... .........................

NO links,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no statements................ nothing so far.

YAWN.............................................. .....

Thumbs up We're here to HELP u LP

M8 , can you list the "lies" that have been suggested on the good members you refer.

Maybe "they?" could post a few posts to clarify any misunderstandings....

p.s. imo....even Can-Do would say, 83% is a LANDSLIDE