Thread: John Palermo????

Ausfish Gold Member ThePinkPanther's Avatar

John Palermo????

Is John still operating Nitro out of Manly?

His home phone never answers anymore and I haven't heard or seen him out and about doing any charter work any more.........?

Re: John Palermo????

yeah mate he is offshore today as i type..my mate deckies for him somtimes...my mate/deckie shane is working today with him...

He moved house a little while back so has a new landline number. Mobile number still the same. Still running Nitro out of Manly as well.

The way he was talking on the radio, today was his last day of chartering and he is retiring. I know he was doing the grey nomad thing soon but looks like it is real soon now.

yeah mate john retired yesterday..he sold his boat last monday and settlement was today..my mate did the charter for him saturday and that was his last trip out for john...my mate said john is going to do a bit of work on frenzy charters the next few weeks and help the frenzy skip out sort a few issues out he is having,i believe out there charters from the goldie bought his boat
    cheers rosco

Well Happy retirement to ya JP if you're out there or if you're not. I'm sure someone will pass it on..

yeh john has finished i was talking to him this morning we were suposed to go out on the 7th october but he said to give gary at frenzy charters a ring and go with him

Gary / Frenzy operates out of manly he has been there a while.

regards
    Honda.