Thread: Custom jigheads

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Custom jigheads

I have been busy over the past couple of months making custom jigheads and remoulding them until I got them spot on in respect of balance and weight.

Attached pic of my custom bigeye offshore jigheads in sizes 1/2oz (3/0 Owner hook); 3/4oz (5/0 Owner hook); 1oz (5/0 Owner hook) and 1.5oz (5/0 Owner hook) which are suitable for soft plastics up to 5 inch (right side of pic).

On the left side of pic from bottom up are 1oz (7/0 Owner hook); 1.5oz (7/0 Owner hook); 2oz (7/0 Owner hook); 2.5oz (7/0 Owner hook); 3oz (8/0 Mustad forged hook) and 4.3oz (9/0 Mustad forged hook)

My big eye bay and estuary jigheads come in sizes 1/16oz (1/0 Gamakatsu HW hook); 1/8oz (2/0 Gamma); 1/4 (3/0 Gamma); 3/8oz (4/0 Gamma); 1/2oz (5/0 Gamma) and 5/8oz (6/0 Gamma).

I also have 3/4oz and 1oz in 7/0 and 8/0 Gamakatsu HW hooks.

Pics attached

Cheers
    Barry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Custom jigheads

Love your work Bazz! I know the time and effort you put into them, You should be proud of your efforts..... each one is a little masterpiece, top Quality work !!!!!!!

Cheers,

Brian

Good stuff Barry always looking the goods on the tackle mate. Love the gear.

Ausfish Silver Member

Barry, very nice- love ya work as do the fish of course

They look bloody nice barry. Might have to grab some

Good looking jigheads Barry. Top finish on them. I would be scared to drop them over the side
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Good looking jigheads Barry. Top finish on them. I would be scared to drop them over the side
    Thanks mate. Can do them nude with 3D eyes for those who don't like teeth marks on the paint

Cheers
    Barry

Straight to the poolroom for mine Barry......