Thread: would you do this to a mate?

would you do this to a mate?

hi all. went out last wednesday night after work for an overnighter at mud. no good on the bait except for sharks and rays and a couple of unders. into the plastics next morn and put a 55cm snap in the box and returned a just over. ran into my mate on my way back in - he was on his way out to harries. anyway, my mates mum in law had mentioned the same day how she would love a feed of fresh fish so i called her on friday and told her i had a fish she could come and collect. as i explained when she arrived: i don't clean giveaway fish so it will need to be filletted. well, guess where she took it for cleaning? thats right - straight around to my mates place (who hadn't caught any snaps at harries) and he got to clean my fish for his mother in law. how nice is that?
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Re: would you do this to a mate?

hahahahahahahahaha serves him bloody right for not catching a feed himself!!

Thats Great!!

I tried to give up cleaning fish for others (I don't eat seafood) but usually end up doing it anyway. I can't stand sitting back and watching someone else absolutly destroy a good fish trying to hack a fillet off the poor thing!

well done (mother in law fish )

You've obviously got a way with mother in laws NM.

No fish at Harries

Hey Davo, Well done, good to see the plastics are still catching keeper snaps.

regards, Mark

My mother in law is lucky to get a fish off me most of mine go to my local fillet man who cleans them up and takes a BFT% (Barry's Fillet Tax) and returns the rest in meal portions.

i don't catch any so everyone misses out