Thread: 2 x Kayaks - VIKING - Fishing ESPRI (3.5m) SALE

2 x Kayaks - VIKING - Fishing ESPRI (3.5m) SALE

Hey Guys n Gals.

My unlce was lucky enough to win 2 fully fitted out Viking Kayaks. He wants $1200 for the both of them is keen to sell them as a 2 pack, but could be persuaded to sell on but wouldn't be for 600. Most likely 750 each individually. Comes with paddles and seat, rod holders etc.

If you would like any pictures please PM me for more details.

cheers, Mossy

Re: 2 x Kayaks - VIKING - Fishing ESPRI (3.5m) SALE

I like the idea of kayak fishing but have no idea how I would fit all my gear into so having a second for all the gear is probably not a bad option.

If I'd seen this a couple of months earlier i would snapped them up. However i already have a Yak : (

Reading this http://www.akff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31829 it sounds like an amazing kayak.

I know mate considering of trying to get him to budge on the single price LoL

Nice pair of Kayaks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

With your new job prospects Shouldn't you be looking at a down grade. All the way to mud in a yak. I would do it but im looking at something a bit bigger next year.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    With your new job prospects Shouldn't you be looking at a down grade. All the way to mud in a yak. I would do it but im looking at something a bit bigger next year.
    True that mate. Afraid to say if I lost the boat I think my mind would not be far behind. Love the yaks but abit of a paddle to mud.

SOLD.
    Cheers guys n gals.