Thread: Mustang vs CC

Mustang vs CC

Hi there,

I have been looking at a replacement boat. I had a whittley Sea legend 6.3for a few years. Was a good rig but not ideal for my needs.

I have been looking at the following two boats and would like your opinion on them please.

1-Cruse Craft 625 outsider

2-Mustang/Tournament 2000 blue water

I will be using the boat for the family days out at the island and off shore fishing. I have looked at both and they seem to match up looks wise. The mustang seems a bit smaller but not much. I have never been on either, so have no idea what the performance and handling is like.

I want a good stable boat that I will feel confident in. I also want to know how either of these hulls handles rough weather. My whittley went very well,but was a very wet boat.
    I would appreciate info from people that currently own or have owned either of these boats.
    Thanks,
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

Re: Mustang vs CC

I'd go the Mustang. 3 mates have them and rate them. CCs are typically a bit harder riding but safe as houses downsea, not that the Mustang isn't either. If you want a fully set up one the Vice President of the Sunny Coast Gamefishing Club would probably sell his. 620 Furuno, 2xcolour Lowrances, Reelax Reef Riggers, 140 Johnuki 4 stroke, custom seat boxes, all the bells and whistles a top boat that is turn key.