Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!!!!!

Re: Warning!!!!!!

Can ya cook or are we living out of the servo hot box for a week?

Mate, i can cook like a legend, the challenge is eating it...

Alright.......Tim's cooking.

Or maybe Jim (Boat Hog)........Jim?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Alright.......Tim's cooking.

Or maybe Jim (Boat Hog)........Jim?
    Ohh ... so now we're like all BFF now?

I can cook mate. Trouble is ... Mrs Hog cooks even better! ,,,, ... ,,, well, that's what I tell her so I get out of the job most days!

If you blokes are starving you can drop round for a feed.

Willing to swap food for fishing marks! - NOT recyled Lucky_Phill marks either.

Okay - two big eskies. One for food, one for piss and I'll get one of those Coles chiller bags for my fish.

Cheers,
    Jim

Heres that dodgy video, dodgy music with a bit of masterchef, Pink Floyd Trout, and a sitdown

Tangles KFC

Great thread and a tempting read - dam shame to be missing this GTG - never mind.

The conditions look awesome in some of those pics - hope you get similar next trip.

Good luck.
    Cheers

Trev

Great video there Mike. Good stuff.

TOL

Mike, Bloody great video mate!
    Brett - as the deckie you should have been wiping muddies brow for all the sweat pouring off him. Giving him a back massage and putting a ciggie in his mouth, no wonder you are sacked from the deckies duties for the M&G
    So is Anthony now the next fishing guru with his own show.

Nice vid Mike. Got more than one chuckle out of that. I think that muddy bloke should eat a few more snags to have a bit more weight behind him when wrangling sharks! Should of been able to skull drag that pup to the boat

Ripper trip, good video, great job of editing. Thanks guys for sharing it with us.

Was that a great white? It had the right fin config and belly colour.

Isn't shark good eating? Rope around the tail, up over the gunnel then a little bit of filleting and tada... On to the plate for lunch! (and tea and breakfast and.... and....). After all, he would return the favour if he pulled you in...

Great video Tangles, and some really nice fish you's caught there. Well done.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Great vid there Mike.....thanks for that.

"jump in and swim with them".........
    "but you've got to do it nude"........

That boat gets real small real quick after a few days together out at sea.

Well done Tangles, top video...
    As for the masterchef, I just hope the next deckie has more to work with.. not even salt & pepper on board, lucky we got some tomato sause from the servo or we would have been in real trouble...

You have to question someone when you drop down 30Lb gear just after your crew got totally blown away using 80Lb... ???

cheers and beers

Last time I went fishing with a chinaman we caught a cod I showed him how to gut in under 30 seconds and he showed me how to make a restaurant quality meal on a boat. Damn it was good fish and noodle stew.
    Now Anthony you claim to be a chinaman where were your Asian cooking skills. Absolute disgrace I reckon.