Thread: Fishing/boating related anniversary gifts?

Fishing/boating related anniversary gifts?

Hey All,
    With our 27th Weddding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks I wonder what possible gifts there are for a wife that would make her fishing and boating experience more enjoyable.

Has anyone been adventurous enough to buy their spouse such a gift and what did you get her?

Thinking of trying to find something at the boat show to use in the 21' Ally Half cab that I am currently rebuilding..........however, as you can all appreciate - I have to be careful........

She loves being out on the boat - loves the idea of fishing, but not really into it.

Any ideas?

Mark

Re: Fishing/boating related anniversary gifts?

Hi Mark

Have you thought about getting her a nice rod and reel-- or perhaps a ladies size fishing shirt in a nice color and cap, protective gloves to stop the sunburn. Spotters or mako's to protect the eyes. At least she will look the part.

Sounds like you are looking for a pressie for her that you can use too

Good luck in being careful.

Ronnie

I would say maybe a DVD player for the boat? I know mine would only come out fishing if I could get the sky racing channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    I would say maybe a DVD player for the boat? I know mine would only come out fishing if I could get the sky racing channel.
    That's not a bad idea Mossy - I'll have 2 good size batteries, so shouldn't be a drama - plenty of room in the cab. Get her a complete series of some victorian drama like that Downton Abbey series & she'll be right..........

Curiously though - she doesn't mind a bit of Robson Green....... not sure if that is good or bad.............

Mark

[QUOTE=Mrs Ronnie H;1412206]Hi Mark

Sounds like you are looking for a pressie for her that you can use too -

Nooooooooooooo - I wouldn't dream of it..... It's not worth the pain.

Mark

How about a waterproof bean bag for her to relax in - very handee and comfortable if she can't handle rough choppy conditions. They also have 'other' uses on a boat.
    Jim

"waterproof" edition of "30 Shades of Grey",,,,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE