Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Managers Meeting

Re: Managers Meeting

Well done Macca got love having a morning like that especially with your Boss haha are there any job's going at all lol. Well done mate.

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    longtails?
    I think there may have been some Perry. There were different schools of different species busting up everywhere. There was one small school further down the rainbow toward the one mile that definitely had Mackeral in it. What type I do not know!

Macca, I've told you what gets around the rainbow at this time of year . You should of had the other Mick in the boat as well.

Seriously seems like Mick had a good time out there, I looked at the weather early and Cape Moreton was 14 knots from the west at 6 am and thoght you blokes wil be copping it.

Cheers

Nice catch mate, whats with the water temp at the momment? It was 21 at tweed yesterday and i had 0 hits on the snapper but i had a 25-30kg black marlin follow a butterflied yakka in??!! Marlin in august... friggin wierd.

Yeah JB it was nearly 23 out there last sunday and the dolphin fish were going nuts. Apparently still some mackeral being caught up this way as well?? Whales were swimming south too which I thought was odd.

Yes i saw a few whales going south... (too close for comfort sometimes in the tinny!) One humpback got right out of the water... looks like a bomb going off when it hits.. good entertainment when the snapper are absent or have lock jaw

Geeze Macca

Good for those of us that can just up and leave or not go to work!

If i was to have had the day off i think my catch would have looked something like this and the biggest would have gone 53
    Attachment 83263

Well done Macca,
    A nice feed for you and the boss. I hope you got to use the Company fuel card lol

Cheers Brett

Nice feed Macca,looks like they were jumping in the boat by the pic.I am back on the Goldy and went out with a mate out of the seaway, only got 2 Trag and some great whale shows,great weather though.

Macca, Perry,

The schools in the rous are Schoolie mackeral, we stopped in for a look on the way home sunday, just so happend they wound up all around us as we slowed down to look see what they were. Adam_G spotted pros with nets, up at the red markers towards the eastern end.

PS, you blokes need more work..

Regards
    Honda.

Bull yes it was on the company that trip
    Giffo good to here your back will get out soon
    Mick your attachment didnt work
    Honda pot kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Honda pot kettle black
    I'll second that...lol.

Jason, it didn't help my motivation at work when I was tiped off about what was going in your boats esky mid week...lucky bugger..

Adam

Hey Macca,

Sounds like you need to send your boss over my joint for a beer and a chat. You cant start the day with fishing and then send a bloke to work. Thats cruel lol. Sounds like you had a great morning out on the water and a good catch as well. Its great to be able to get out during the week and hats off to your boss for picking up the fuel bill.

Cheers Mick

good stuff macca. few brownie points there mate.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!