Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Managers Meeting

Managers Meeting

Been trying for 3 years to get out with the boss and have a crack for a morning. This morning it all came together. Cross a flat SPB at amity end at 6am and head south. Gave boss quick run down on how to floatline and he sent the first pilly down. Smack. "Like this" he says as his first bait is smashed. Yep thats the way. Had our bag at 815 and headed for home/office.
    Great morning and the tally was 4 all which keeps the mocking down somewhat. A bit windy down there but no real swell to talk of. Water temp still 21.7.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bosses day resize.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	83219

Re: Managers Meeting

Nice feed there Jason and "good mornings work", now everybody is happy!!
    Mark

Impressive bag out there, very nice.

Dan

Its nice to get your bag so fast and home so quickly. Some nice snappers there. Well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Macca, you going for a pay rise.

Yes Perry. Am I that transparent?

you must have a great boss mate,,,,, taking him out,,,, and bringing him back!!

i've had 1 or 2 that i would love to get on a boat,,,,,

great catch by the way,,,,

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Wish I could try that on with my boss Jas, however he has a bigger boat than me, so he doesn't need me to go fishing.
    Guess I'll have to rely on my fantastic work ethic..

BINGO

Well done macca, i reckon that deserves a payrise!

top stuff Jason

have your snapper up your way got guts full of the urchins that stick fine needles in ya hands when cleaning? I gutted two snaps for the local comp the other day and new I would come out with a hand that looks like a pin cushion

cheers Murf

Nice work Macca
    We arrived just as you were leaving. We got a few nice fish including a 3.28kg Pearlie off a mark you once gave me. Thanks for that.
    I will put up a seperate post
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

You did a lot better then my donut, 3 under size fish that's all. I was north of the bar but the south westerly made for a difficult drift. Moved south of pt lookout and it as much better, but still no keepers. Not a happy camper. But that fishing.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

well done macca a nice feed.
    cheers rosco

Murph. One was full of what looked like small rocks/gravel but no urchins. Thanks goodness.
    Horse. Thats a stonker Pearlie
    Bruce. Yeah the wind was pretty crappy all day but not terrible just a little uncomfortable.
    Did any of you see the schools of Tuna etc going nuts just at the top end of the rouse and down the rainbow? Had them nearly running into my boat and not a spin reel in sight. Doh!

longtails?