Thread: Live Target Lures

Blog Entries

Live Target Lures

Gday Ausfishers

I bought a Live Target Lure whilst in USA. It was a Yellow Perch deep diving lure. Has done me very well in my local system. Flattys love em, so do tailor and I scored a queeny on it too. Snagged it the other day trolling and now it lays at the bottom of the briney

Anyone heard of where I might get them locally? I have tried the usaul haunts and can get on line no probs if I hafta, just wondering if anyone else is using them or knows where I can get one in Brissy/Sunshine coast? They are a bluddy great little lure!!

Live Target.jpg

Re: Live Target Lures

Hi Funchy,
    I did a little bit of searching, but come up with no aussie stores selling that product. Here is a link to a place in the states that sell them. Good luck.

http://www.tackledirect.com/livetarg...-jerkbait.html
    Last edited by Goodoo haven; 02-08-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: add link
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodoo haven View Post
    Hi Funchy,
    I did a little bit of searching, but come up with no aussie stores selling that product. Here is a link to a place in the states that sell them. Good luck.

http://www.tackledirect.com/livetarg...-jerkbait.html
    Cheers mate. The missus is going over to USA in Sept and I will get her to get me a suitcase full of em. Was just wondering if they were on offer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Cheers mate. The missus is going over to USA in Sept and I will get her to get me a suitcase full of em. Was just wondering if they were on offer here.
    No worries mate. I tried looking for them here in aussie pages but got nothing except in flea bay. I must say though, that they do look like a nice lure with natural colours.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.