Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1770

Re: 1770

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Bring it on alright.

I might have to sell my boat and ride with you in future then.
    well i would like to be the first to know MT

Ian

Bring it on alright.

I might have to sell my boat and ride with you in future then.
    That sounds good ,,you can show me how to use my furuno so then I can catch fish Mate the weather looks good for next weekend ,,the crew are up for 1770next weekend so we are thinking of leaving thursday night after work get there sleep rest of the night at servo have a heart starter then head out ,,stay in the lagoon friday night fish all day saturday get back in late fillet the fish have a few coldies sleep the night at1770 then head home early sunday should be home early arvo ,,, this is plan no 1 by next thursday should be up to plan 8

Martys coming back soon so they're like, Bill who ?
    I'm not like that, I can spread myself around.....
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

next weekend booked in and confirmed. I cant imagine myself and bruce with marty in his 12 ft tinny heading across the bay! I wonder if it has 5 sounders? both Bill and marty are top blokes and as bruce mentioned More then happy to head out for a fish with anyone. Altho i seem to always catch sharks when i go out with bill?

Quote Originally Posted by burleygu View Post
    next weekend booked in and confirmed. I cant imagine myself and bruce with marty in his 12 ft tinny heading across the bay! I wonder if it has 5 sounders? both Bill and marty are top blokes and as bruce mentioned More then happy to head out for a fish with anyone. Altho i seem to always catch sharks when i go out with bill?
    Mate you just keep catching sharks & leave the real fish to bruce & I

hi Guys , just to let you know i was out there on the weekend , left after work on friday and got out to the logoon just before dark , it was as smooth as glass on the way out although there was a 2.5 mtr swell on the outside . started fishing at day break on the sat morning and cleaned up , we had our bag limit by early afternoon with the biggest coral trout going 73 cm , makes the trip worth while !!!! ,
    5.5mtr Mclay Fisherman , 115HP optimax ,HDS5 lowrance ,

Sometimes i wakeup grumpy and sometimes i let her sleep !!!!

I will be back this week boys and keen for just about anything(no ideas Bruce). New boat is on the horizon but still no firm decision, I kind of feel like I have too much on my plate at the moment. Keen for a catch up regardless.

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

asaltaddict well done on the bag limit that makes the trip worthwhile ,,next weekend the winds from the sw are not good ,,but looks like they could be dropping come sunday hmmmmm maybe monday off work& tuesday

Rosco,
    I hope you make it up there mate, The bar is easy unless you have a big Easterly swell running, you will have no problems. The cans move around a bit along the run up to the bar and I have found the bottom a few times. I would recommend getting out to Fitzroy, you will love it mate, its simply beautiful but be sure to mark the entrance and keep a keen eye out for reef.
    Wish I was there mate, its a great place.

Good luck, hope you get onto them

Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

My thoughts exactly.........Bill.

Lets just hope the weather gets good early next week.Just remember mate, dinner and a movie and I'll do the rest.

Bill look forward to a meet and greet one day as you only live 5 minutes from my place!!
    Living the dream, Barry

My thoughts exactly.........Bill.

Lets just hope the weather gets good early next week.Just remember mate, dinner and a movie and I'll do the rest.
    mate I'm still laughing ,,Iwas so keen for the weekend so were bruce & tim such a bummer this SW wind so are you back for the week ???

Yeah I'm back between Friday 10th till Sunday 19th.

I'm hoping the weather will get good for early next week, if so I'll be there with Cobiaman, Fishfeeder and Tangles if they can wing a couple of days off.

I suppose we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

Mate you are on the money there lets see what the winds are up to & make a plan & see who can make it,, Martythat sounds good be good to catch up ,,so will you be up for a fish at 1770 next week ??? that if the plan comes together