Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1770

Re: 1770

I would just like to thank you all for the invite. Oh that's right I didn't get one.

This one's a mans trip Lucas, no hot chocolate and stories before bed time.

If you want to get up there maybe go to the M&G thread for September.That's more of a family event where women and children are welcome.

I think Tangles is the problem, he's only one man but his tackle take up at least two positions in the boat.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    TOL....I just spoke with Club Marine this morning and for the couple of days we're up there the new insured value of my boat is now an extra $30,000 to cover the cost in case Tangles drops his tackle box overboard. I couldn't enforce the tackle ban so this is the best I can do.
    Hope you've got trim tabs Anthony!

Now if anymore crews post up that the're going up to 1770 this week while I sit here, quite gingerly, after having had day surgery yesterday then I am going to explode.

Actually, after the colonoscopy and having nasty bits cut out it feels like I could explode. Righto, where's that pack of frozen peas ......
    Jim

[QUOTE=Muddy Toes;1411298]We're going up tonight to stay overnight Wednesday night to return Thursday arvo.

Call sign A Salt Weapon or if you want to know what's not biting you can call Beeracuda.I'm a 24ft walkaround, Blue with white top sides fishing on the Eastern side of the reefs/islands/lagoons, we'll be more up around Fitzroy on Thursday and 2IC's in a 7.2mtr unpainted Rip-Tide....Yell out to us if ya see us, always keen for a chat.

Anthony.

Will give you a shout on the VHF mate .. Mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by MyWay View Post
    thinking of going too (16/17.08.)
    I just hope my crew will not pull out due to work
    I'm just bit concern about this W and WNW winds .
    Fish tempt to shut down on this winds up there
    seeing fish on sounder but hard to pull anything up it get frustrated sometimes

Those light WNW winds up there do not seem to affect the fishing at all. from my experience.... and others. ?? It has to be blowing 15's before if gets uncomfortable in a W and N or NW winds. Thing is with the W or N wind happening it will probably flatten out the water to no swell, l as the swell ( what swell there is ) comes form the east / south east. Generally, the current runs to the south and when the gusty SE winds are about, it makes akward drifting.... you end up drifting.... usually SW . even using a Chute..

Any wind from the North in winter is welcome anyway.... bugga those Southerlies

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

You are all bastards!! Oi Anthony I forgot to tell you after I saw you yesterday that they caught a bloke at the place where you got your motor serviced that was putting sugar in everyones fuel tanks. Hope yours is alright!! Apparently he liked Blue things. Bit like a bower bird except with a nasty streak!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    This one's a mans trip Lucas, no hot chocolate and stories before bed time.

If you want to get up there maybe go to the M&G thread for September.That's more of a family event where women and children are welcome.
    Fair call and I will be nice till Friday. More to the point I actually don't have a come back for once.

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    You are all bastards!! Oi Anthony I forgot to tell you after I saw you yesterday that they caught a bloke at the place where you got your motor serviced that was putting sugar in everyones fuel tanks. Hope yours is alright!! Apparently he liked Blue things. Bit like a bower bird except with a nasty streak!

Ah that's great macca.....that must be where the $800.00 went for the service.They told me it didn't need new pugs yet so they didn't replace them so I didn't pay for them.
    Must have been the sugar that costs so much.

Hey Muddy if you want to stay longer up at 1770 its OK with me, seeing I was just told my job is redundant... Oh but they offered me another job with a 30K reduced package...(that was nice of them)...

Anyway at least I am going fishing... I will start looking for a job next week !!!

Oh....that's no good mate.

It was transferring waypoints out of Homeport last time.....this time it's the trailer lights, or lack of.

WD-40 works great on trailer lights, especially the plug at the back of your vehicle..
    or it was working when we left home "officer"

Muddy what have you been doing all day, that should have been sorted out hours ago. Get off Ausfish and sort it out boy.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Yeah Bruce......exactly what Bill said to me on the phone about an hour ago!!!!

I'm trying to find a wiring diagram online for my trailer.....there's a fuse holder in the drawbar that has come apart, problem being I will have to take the whole wiring loom off to get at it unless I cut the loom in half which I'm not going to do.