Thread: Fishing around Bribie

Fishing around Bribie

I am of to Bribie Island next week for a week of fishing. I am taking my boat and there will be another 2 or 3 there as well. Weather permtiing we will no doubt head over to Moreton and the Curtain artifical but if it blows up is there anywhere close on the outside of Bribie to fish.
    Cheers Axl

Re: Fishing around Bribie

Once the weather blows up,,, your limited to the areas that BI has to offer,,, especially if you wish to remain on the western or southern boundary lines,,,, further afield northbound depending on wind direction may give a few more choices,, but BI becomes "pumicestone passage" on bad days,,

there's a bit of "plegm" weed around at the moment,,,, but still a few reports from both inside and out on catches,,, so they're around,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Quote Originally Posted by choppa View Post
    Once the weather blows up,,, your limited to the areas that BI has to offer,,, especially if you wish to remain on the western or southern boundary lines,,,, further afield northbound depending on wind direction may give a few more choices,, but BI becomes "pumicestone passage" on bad days,,

there's a bit of "plegm" weed around at the moment,,,, but still a few reports from both inside and out on catches,,, so they're around,,
    Thanks choppa that is what I was thinking should the weather not play the game then we will still have Pumicestone to fish.
    Cheers Axl

I'll be "floating" around a bit next week as well,,, is that your boat in your avatar?
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Yes mate we wont be up there till Saturday though. We have a huge house at Woorim booked from the 11th till the 18th.

Hey choppa have a look in the 4WD section I reckon you would be able to help me out there as well.
    Cheers Axl