Thread: Victoria point boaties market

Victoria point boaties market

Well I attended the Victoria point boaties market today there were some great buys to be had however there was lots of cheap chinese crap going around manly rods but some reels. The only complaint that i have is that the brogans who play with all your gear then offer you $10.00 on a $200.00 Snyder glas: rod. If you are thinking about selling some gear don't waste your time advertise online you will do far better.

Re: Victoria point boaties market

no brogan here. was more than happy to pay the asking price of $50 for a pfleuger contender on a 6-8kg silstar thunderstick and wouldn't have insulted the man by offering less. spent about $150 all up (including $20 to vmr for handing out fliers for me) and came home with a collection of reidys lures and 4 new stainless rod holders along with a few octajigs and 3 soft plastics kits i picked up for $10. didn't pay less than asking price on anything.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

I never did you see this time Dave I was there with the boy again only picked up some jug heads forgot to go back and get the drop shot I was interested in but didnt want to cart around all day. Oh well always next time.

should have called me. i was there from 6 till 10. didn't see many ausfishos. reckon they were all fishing.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

I got there @ 6:50. Saw Netmaker and Mowerman. Kept looking for Tangles but couldn't see him.

Got some jigheads and some braid off Barry (dayoo) and picked up a Stilson wrench for $5.

Got home, logged on to find a PM from Tangles asking if I was going.

TOL

I was there from 5 am to 12 there were some good buys around a mate if mine got two shimmano TSS4 high speedreels with two spare spools all with original boxes for $150.00 and they are like brand new. I managed to score a free butterworth bronte 6156 surf rod all original that someone didn't tie on properly this morning so I am happy.