Thread: Bream spinner

Bream spinner

hey dudes just new to this hopefully my albums wont disapoint eventually

Re: Bream spinner

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

We are an inquisitive bunch so definitely (but respectfully of course) seek more information Captain!

In particular, what type of fishing are you into ...other than bream spinning (excuse my ignorance but does that mean luring for Bream?)

Welcome
    Tim and Trace

hey thanks for the welcome ,, i just put an album up of the fish i have caught , give ya an idea of the kind of fishing i like{ mainly plastics} but i am really enjoing catching bream at the moment on surface lures

Nice pics, where are you doing your breaming Cap? (just general area if happy to share, not details of secret spot X)

Tim and Trace

orrrr i kinda like too take close friends there im kinda dont like telling people where too go because it would end up a car park and ruin it for me and mates because the bream are easily spooked but try around a few mangroves and you will pick up a few no doubt so so sorry i know you would understand thanks

No worries,

I really just meant "Gold Coast" or "Woody Point" type of thing. Quite a few of us share that level of info on here as I am sure you would have noticed, but each to their own and with heavy fishing there is a part of me that wonders if we are too generous with our info sharing at times.

Tim and Trace

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cummings View Post
    orrrr i kinda like too take close friends there im kinda dont like telling people where too go because it would end up a car park and ruin it for me and mates because the bream are easily spooked but try around a few mangroves and you will pick up a few no doubt so so sorry i know you would understand thanks

Hey Tim/Trace...If the good Capt wants to keep it a secret, he should photo shop his photos b4 publishing them hey...LOLOLOOL....

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    No worries,

I really just meant "Gold Coast" or "Woody Point" type of thing. Quite a few of us share that level of info on here as I am sure you would have noticed, but each to their own and with heavy fishing there is a part of me that wonders if we are too generous with our info sharing at times.

Tim and Trace
    I score most of mine in SE QLD in case ya wondering

Welcome to the forum mate. I hope you will enjoy you stay here.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    I score most of mine in SE QLD in case ya wondering
    Caboulture River isn't it Funchy?...I think I have photographic evidence and am prepared to post it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    Caboulture River isn't it Funchy?...I think I have photographic evidence and am prepared to post it
    Bugger!! Curse you C&C, is there no end to your powers of deduction

When you catch crocodiles like this in that river it is no wonder you keep returning...

051.JPG

Now, major apologies for the thread hijack Captain C , looking forward to hearing posts of much bigger fish than Funchy's monster.

Tim

cheers goodoo thanks mate