Thread: Gday from Brissie

Gday from Brissie

Hey all. just joined up and saw this forum as I was cruising around the boards. Gues ill throw up a bit about myself.

My name is Matt and while I have always enjoyed fishing I have never really taken the time to try and learn it. So I promised the missus I would give up computer gaming and find a more social/outdoorsy hobby.

I am land bound for the foreseeable future so I enjoy heading down to the coast to wet a line. I have been mainly heading to the Spit and I caught my first fish on a soft plastic last week which was awesome. I would really like to start getting a few different species but do not have the knowledge at the moment. I have always been a bait fisher. I am really keen to get out more and learn off some more knowledgeable people so if you find yourself wanting company and you wont mind me asking questions then drop me a line.

Blog Entries

Re: Gday from Brissie

Welcome aboard Matt

plenty of great info on the forums here and plenty of members to help you out. A really good way of getting info and expanding your knowledge is to go into a particular forum (e.g. Estuary fishing reports) and search the particular forum for specific info.

Beats the hell outta them pooter games and you will wonder what took so long to get into it!! Good luck with it all mate