Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New DT deepwater jigheads

Re: New DT deepwater jigheads

bad luck on the deep water testing mate.u want me to try a few for ya.lol. a 76 is ok for a learner but would of got a 80 if he used bait...have you got any 1oz to try yet or bazz still workin on them..cannot believe your missus outfished ya.
    cheers rosco

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    bad luck on the deep water testing mate.u want me to try a few for ya.lol. a 76 is ok for a learner but would of got a 80 if he used bait...have you got any 1oz to try yet or bazz still workin on them..cannot believe your missus outfished ya.
    cheers rosco
    Got some 1's & 1&1/2"s will bring some for your poofter rod if we get out soon Mate I know my place in the relationship I dont mind playing deckie to the Mrs better benifits than Mossy offers

did he offer you the chuck steak again.lol..yeah that would be great maybe i can catch a trophy fish on 1 for ya...they deffinatly look good and bazz does a good job on the jigs he makes thats for sure...

Hey Baz the big unit gave the jigheads a work out on a recent Nomad Trip very happy with results, no straightened hooks.
    Only issue was they where catching so many fish they didn't have time to take any pics
    cheers
    Dick

I grabbed a handfull of Barrys Undertakers and some assorted bits and pieces. When I got home I started kicking myself for not grabbing a lot more. Great looking gear
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I grabbed a handfull of Barrys Undertakers and some assorted bits and pieces. When I got home I started kicking myself for not grabbing a lot more. Great looking gear
    Always next market in April. Gives me time to restock.

Cheers
    Barry