Thread: New member

Hi all,
    I have been member for a while sitting in background viewing your posts and gaining knowledge, just upgraded to premium membership.
    Up graded boat late last year to allow my itch to fish wide offshore.
    Boat 2006 Mustang 2250 walkaround,200 Yammy 4stk with long range fuel cap.
    Currently fish off brissy & goldy, but wanting to travell north and fish off 1770 and Fraser coast, will be looking for a crew at times if interested

Mark

Re: New member

Welcome as a member hope you get as much out of the site as i do. I have a tournament 1750 (used to be mustang tournament now just tournament)

welcome Mark I was like you sitting in background & viewing,, then went to a M&G great bunch of blokes you will meet,, just want to enjoy there fishing & life,, what good be better

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    welcome Mark I was like you sitting in background & viewing,, then went to a M&G great bunch of blokes you will meet,, just want to enjoy there fishing & life,, what good be better
    Can't have been the same one as me then .

G'day Mark, welcome aboard mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Hi guys thanks for the welcome.

21C Have been busy with work commitments past 7 months and unable to get out, hence looking in back ground.
    Will be aiming to get up to 1770/Agnus waters for the m&g sept. just looking to do first three days. May catch up.
    Mark

Welcome Mark,

You will want to stay the rest of the week if you head up to 1770 for the M&G.. so just book the time off now !!
    If you can make it to the cook off, its a great way to put some names to faces...

Cheers
    Brett

Thanks Brett, unfortunately only have small window for the first 3days at this stage, certainly intend on traveling up that way in the future, that's why i upgraded to this bigger boat & for the overnight trips.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Stansy View Post
    Thanks Brett, unfortunately only have small window for the first 3days at this stage, certainly intend on traveling up that way in the future, that's why i upgraded to this bigger boat & for the overnight trips.
    Mark
    so what is the bigger boat???? cheers bill

21C Bigger boat is the Mustang 2250 walkaround with 200 Yammy 4stk which I currently have, previously had a 5.2 mtr tinny with 85 Yammy 2stroke. Great to have big glass boat and smooth ride, it also has 300 ltr fuel capacity.
    Mark.