View Poll Results: Should the Southern Bay trophies be used in the River to Mud?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 57.14%
  • no

3 42.86%

Thread: River to Mud and Southern Bay Meet & Greets

River to Mud and Southern Bay Meet & Greets

Hello.
    A few years ago there was a couple of Southern Bay Meet and Greets which was amalgamated into the River to mud Meet and Greet.
    Associated with the Southern Bay Meet & Greet there were a couple of perpetual trophies.
    Now my question. Should these trophies be utilised in the River to Mud or should they be just be forgotten about?
    My feelings are they can only add to the River to Mud. What's your feelings?
    Cheers then
    Scott
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Re: River to Mud and Southern Bay Meet & Greets

Why not re-instate those old M&G's???
    Seems to me that this place survives on mateship, what better way to keep that alive?
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Why not re-instate those old M&G's???
    Seems to me that this place survives on mateship, what better way to keep that alive?
    Good idea tunaticer I seem to always be at work when there is a M&G organised. If there were more held the better chance I would have of being able to make one.

Anyway the more chances you get to have a fish and catch up with poeple the better I reckon.
    Cheers Axl

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Hello.
    A few years ago there was a couple of Southern Bay Meet and Greets which was amalgamated into the River to mud Meet and Greet.
    Associated with the Southern Bay Meet & Greet there were a couple of perpetual trophies.
    Now my question. Should these trophies be utilised in the River to Mud or should they be just be forgotten about?

Cheers then
    Scott
    Where are they now? I think it's only proper and fitting that they should be amalgamated into the R2M in honour of Touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Hello.

Cheers then
    Scott
    Scott, i totally agree, from memory Craigie has one? for a herring
    Tangles KFC

Lots of people appear to want M&G.....yet not many want to organise one. For more of them more peope need to step up organise one.

Yes finga. Forget the poll, and organize one. P.s can you provide a spit instead of a BBQ. I heard deer is good and free.