Thread: Burnett Heads seal

Burnett Heads seal

My friends saw this fellow yesterday, fed him a prawn......
    randell
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Burnett Heads seal

On holidays in the warmer climate or looking for new digs!!

Randell

I saw a Dugong last week at Ryans reef,but a Seal,he is lost I would think.How good was the weather yesterday,I went to the 5 Degree and got zip !

It's not the first time a seal has been sighted around Bundy. I remember seeing one when I lived in Bundy some time ago.

A Seal would be great to see,the kids would love it also.We had a plague of Turtles at 4 Mile of the Elliott last week,like swimming coffee tables .

Bloody Mexicans

There was a seal hanging around Sunny coast, and moreton bay..... last 6 months.
    Hope he is Ok.....

randell

There has been a seal turning up at Fraser for the last couple of years around this time.The one last year even had a large gash on his back , wonder if it is the same one.

We spotted 1 up here about 30nm off Yeppoon about 15 years ago. No believed us, thought we were on drugs haha.

actually at that age I probly was lol.

Wonder if a vacation student at Sea World forgot to lock the gate :-)
    THE POOR MAN ALWAYS PAYS TWICE

There was one moved in to Point Vernon at Hervey Bay back in the 70's. Had a good old time for a while. The whole family went for a trip in the brand new austin tasman to go and have a look. Bloody global warming/cooling/warming/cooling...... pretty sure the seal outlived the tasman too.
    nil carborundum illegitimi