Thread: On day pass and new boat morayfield

On day pass and new boat morayfield

Hi there Gus and girls ,
    I've picked up a lot of good info of reading this forum, so thanks to you all
    I've been fishing well and truly before leaving school , 1st boat was a 10" bonwood boat, 2nd. Oat was a 11" tinny on top of camper which I still have and today I jump for joy, as I'm picking up my new 2nd hand cruisecraft seameter 6m half cabin it's got a evinrued 130hp v4 motor and apparently has the v6 leg.. So. We are going over it with a fine tooth comb and takeing for a run from spinicer sound then if all ok heading to outside morten island do an late evening or overnighter tonight depending on weather... So hope to put a report and pics up Sunday ... Cheers Scotty

Re: On day pass and new boat morayfield

Welcome to the forum Scotty. Hope you have a great day out on the new boat, sounds like a huge step up from the car-topper!

Looking forward to your report, what kind of fishing are you into?

Tim and Trace

Hi Tim and trace,
    I am in to any type of fishing that puts a feed on the table, also just starting to get in to big reef fish in the past in the bath tubs compared to the new boat mainly been stuck to close to land bay and rivers that are still salt water .. Have had 3trips in new boat looking forward to more deeper and. Larger game and feed fishing
    Cheers scotty

Nice looking boat mate. Hope the test run went well.

Yeah how did the test run go mate?