Thread: Beware ...useless good for nothing wastes of space ,and time

Beware ...useless good for nothing wastes of space ,and time

edwards65

Banned
    Join DateJun 2012Post Thanks / Like

SAVAGE 3.9MTR Tinnie and 20 hp HONDA 4 STROKE

Dear Friend. I am Mr. Edwards, I work with INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK, ICB.. LTD... here in Ghana, west Africa. we have huge amount of funds existence without clams in our bank, which Belongs to the late customer, Mr. Kosho. Tanaka who died in a deadly Earthquake with his wife in China 2008 who was the next of kin to the Fund, I want your cooperation to receive this fund as the new Beneficiary, so that we can have an agreement and work hand to hand With the bank to bank transfer, this fund will legally wire into your nominated Account. I want to use 70% FOR INVESTMENT in your country I will be glad if you can keep it highly confidential and private. Meanwhile I will like to ask you some few questions as well; (1) Can you handle this project? (2) Can I give you this trust? (3) What will be your commission? Please indicate your interest by contacting me strictly through my Private email address ( ) for further Information please replies me on; Email/ edwards.effah@yahoo.com I will tell you How to proceed with the necessary documentations. Amount involves is (14.Million.USD) If you are interested contact Best regards, Mr. Edwards

Reply to Private Message Blog this Post Forward

Shut up and fish

Re: Beware ...useless good for nothing wastes of space ,and time

Another one

i am selling a boat 14 ft fibreglass in the for sale section and i got this message as well. the more annoying thing is I thought i had an equiry.
    cheers shubeej

I've got my boat on Gumtree as well and I'm getting messages at least 4-5 times a day from spammers. I didn't put my mobile or email address on my for sale add. If someone sees it they can private message me on here.

Hey, send them an email that you a have a nice bridge (Sydney Harbour) for sale and you will reduce it down to almost a straight swap, they just need to put 50 Grand cash into your bank account as a show of good faith and you will post it to them!!

That member has been banned.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here