Thread: Stella 5000 SW

Stella 5000 SW

Hello all, what has happened to the Stella SW 5000's? Cant see them listed any more at MOT or RAnnes. Have they stopped making them?

Re: Stella 5000 SW

I get the MO tackle book delivered and they are still priced in it

Hi Billy,
    yep...I can see them in the mag too but not online anymore........

My mate got one on the weekend - The Tackle Warehouse. He still reckons they have a couple left. Apparently Shimano have had stock supply issues and been struggling to keep up.

Thanks champilly, i want to buy one fairly soon and would have been disappointed if they had stopped making them
    Cheers, Mike

I got one last week at complete angler here in melb. for $699. Yes. shimano have had a shortage of them but should be due about now

Thanks Dudley, i might give them a call and see if they still have any at tha price

Give the dandenong branch a try .
    BTW. Gone fishing in carrum downs vic has the old model saltiga 4000z discounted to $699.
    Similar size to the stella 5000 around 300yds of 30lb braid.

Hi Dudley,
    thanks for the heads up. I think the Saltigas are quite a bit heavier than the Stellas so if I can get the Stella for that money...think this is the way I will go.

Hi Dudley, i took your advice and emailed the Dandenong store. They called me back an hour later and I am putting a deposit on one tmorrow. Youre a legend mate

My pleasure mikeyh

It is probably too late but I was in the tackle store on Gympie road at Aspley and they had one in the window for around the same price.

Alwways the way isnt it No Fear.....thanks buddy. I put a deposit on the Melbourne one today