Thread: <*))))>< vibe action in the pine river ><((((*>

Smile <*))))>< vibe action in the pine river ><((((*>

G'day fellow anglers. I'm finally back to let you all know of the great action I had in the Pine River on my vibe lures.
    I headed out early Saturday right on dawn and launched from the back of Bald Hills there which was totally protected from those 15-20 knot SW . Cruising the drop offs & deep holes with my leccie I flicked out my 40mm sardine vibe and let it hit the bottom.
    After 5-6 jigs I was hit by a nice fish It put up a great fight on my light gear and when I finally got it to the boat I was happy to see a nice bream to start the morning
    Cruising along the banks heading towards the Pine R. I managed to land 5 more fish which were undersize but never the less a great sign that my vibes are working well
    I reached the Hwy Bridge & had a few flicks around the pylons with good results. Some bream, yellowtail and tailor and also 4 hook ups which didn't make it to the boat
    I was joined by my good mate & his friend in his boat soon after and we were working the main channel as we saw some action on the surface. They were using vibes as well. It took me three casts and I was on . What a great fight with some great ariels by this 50cm+ Tarpon. Needless to say that one did one last jump near the boat and spat the vibe out . Great fun though
    I continued to catch Tarpon on my vibes and my mate & his buddy hadn"t hooked up once. I knew I was on a good thing here when I decided to try another vibe colour "my blooded vibe" to see if I would get the same result! Sure enough as it almost hit the bottom I was hit by a good fish. I knew it wasn't a Tarpon this time as it wasn't coming up to jump When it reached the boat I was rthrilled to see a jew on the end of my line

The tide was almost full so I decided to call it a day. What a great way to start the weekend

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN MY VIBES, YOU CAN GO ON FACEBOOK CLICK LIKE AND CHECKOUT MY PAGE http://www.facebook.com/Adrenalinfish or email me on adrenalin2211@hotmail.com
    I have a variety of colours in the vibes and I also have other lures available. At $6 each for tournament quality vibes you'd be crazy to go anywhere else

I look forward to hearing from you my fellow anglers <*))))><
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: <*))))>< vibe action in the pine river ><((((*>

mmmm id like a couple of those to try in tropical water
    cheers marty

G'day Marty, Some of the customers live over in New Caledonea and are doing really well. From cod to sweetlip and other tropical species are smashing the vibes.
    Thanks for ready mate :-)

<*))))><

Hey mate I use your vibes in the pine and always clean up on them!!!!