Thread: Any Longtails about

Any Longtails about

I know it is a bit late in the year but I am keen for some line burning Longtails tuna about? There where a few sporadic schools schools around peel last week but they where hard to get near. Apparently there are some off bribie or Caloundra.Can anyone confirm.

Cheers Cody

Re: Any Longtails about

Hey cody , saw a few splashing around, jumping out of the water and teasing me just off the tip of bribie on wed but couldnt get any to come n play with me :/
    Regards Rod

Yeah iceman had a similar story off peel. Had one big school stick around but stuffed up the approach and cast. Amateur effort.

Cody this time of the year in the past we have caught many around the 25kg mark, but not on surface feeding schools. Live bait the beacons and plenty of berly.
    good luck mm

Thanks guys, will have to give northern bay and Bribie a go if this weather gets better.

Cheers Cody

There were of the sharks bouys this time last week on the wensday gone so who knows where they will turn up next there funny buggers, there was bait there for them its all a matter of gong for a look if you find them all well and good but then if there skidish they might aswell not be there its only a tease.