Thread: Harry's tonight

Harry's tonight

Hi Kids,

So, I'm heading to Harry's tonight to see what's happening. Anyone else going to be around?

Can anyone give some information on what the weather's going to be? From what I can read, wind will be okay and small swell.

I'll simply be dropping Squid, Mullet and Pilchards down to see whether I can get onto anything. Doers anyone have any hints or advise?

Re: Harry's tonight

G day Zippidy, i'm no weather guru but i do live at cleveland point and from my back deck i can see raby bay entrance, wello point, and all the way around to moreton and from the front i can see moreton, straddie, peel and around to vickie point. Nothing but white caps and the wind has been around the 15knt mark and slowly getting stronger. Not sure what rig you have but if you head out i would rug up and watch out for any spray as it will be a cold and windy night. Personally i would crack a beer and enjoy the footy tonight along with a hot pizza.

Cheers Mick.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Forcast 15/20 seas 1 -1.1M..... Too much wind for me...definately better watchin the Mighty Broncos smash the Bunny Hoppers tonight.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Blowing about 5 knot here at woody point and gusts up around 10. Think it might get up bit more yet.
    Footy definitely the go