Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G WINNERS

Re: BAIT vs ARTIFICIALS M&G WINNERS

Quote Originally Posted by shy guys View Post
    Bret lucky we can't see the movie (it never happend)
    hey JOHN i jumped the gun its still loading hahahahahaha
    was still a great trip out and got a bonus of bagging rights till someone else stuffs up
    JOHN WEST lives in brisbane everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Haven't the excuses already started.... 2 bait teams both showed up with 13 legals it actually had to be decided on a rock off who had the most catch... The main part of that was 2 BAIT teams.... Just saying....
    I fairly sure all you had to do was catch a fish on a plastic to scoop the pool, not that i saw anyone do that...

Bull - congratulations on winning the electric scales a worthy winner (bait)

Cobiaman assume you got something out of it too - congrats.

Tim - very well done for being officially recognised at the weigh-in - mate a champion effort.

And last but not least TIM D you did the yards - took the flack (and deserved it) - but finally put together what by all accounts has been a very successful and enjoyable GTG - well done and thanks mate! It is blokes like you and guys that went to the event that make this forum what it is
    Cheers

Trev

Gold video

Maybe someone should have won the catch and release prize...

Yeah 2IC the bait certainly won on the day

Another M&G next year can be organised thats no problem, we could maybe even squeeze another one in this year

cheers tim

yep. thanks tim. great day out and good to catch up with new and old faces. as far as bait winning the day please refer to post on other thread
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger View Post
    there should have been a " JOHN WEST " prize check out what harry done .
    there is a bit of swearing in the video
    it is a 75 cm kingy
    Thats gold!

That video is gold. Didnt look 75 to me though! No footage of it on the ruler. I'm calling it for 60

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    That video is gold. Didnt look 75 to me though! No footage of it on the ruler. I'm calling it for 60
    well the guy that dropped it also measured it so what can i say

Some of you bait boy's are soft

I noticed in the video it took 2 of you to pull in that little kingy

cheers tim

Attachment 81413Attachment 81412Attachment 81411Attachment 81405Attachment 81410Attachment 81409Attachment 81408Attachment 81407Attachment 81406Tim , great m&g mate thanks for the organizing. Awesome day on the water, with some nice fish caught. A great bunch of fishermen that im happy to be associated with. Cant wait till the next one.
    Cheers PerryAttachment 81404
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3585.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	81414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3584.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	81415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3577.jpg 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	81416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3574.jpg 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	81417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3573.jpg 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	81418  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3570.jpg 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	81419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3568.jpg 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	81420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3564.jpg 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	81421   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3562.jpg 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	81422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	208822_483911864968672_1223214304_n.jpg 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	81423  

Last edited by madmackrel; 17-06-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    TIM D thanks for organising the day team beeracuda had a good day we put together a nice feed of snapper & pearlies..Bruce broke in his new rod &reel with his first fish a small snap then the 2nd a 550 snapper tim got the biggest fish a 1.5m shark which took him about 35 min to bring to the boat then bust off we also had a nice show of whales around the boat as well. I do think we would have done better on the fishing front if Bruce had of started a burley trail but even with a 2m south easterly swell the bugger would not get going I think he was enjoying himself to much with his new baby but geez the conditions were great with the wind dropping out for an hour or so before the northerly kicked in, it was great catching up at the weigh in with plenty of laughs & Davo with his grinners that was classic,, as for Tim getting the"" scuffiest prize"" that only happened because he had more hair than all of us put together Lucas that chilly of yours tasted great but only a small bit at a time I think I will be up for a some next time you brew mate...also BAIT won the day I think now to get sorted for INSKIP cheers BIll
    Bill I am excited for the great day you guys had out well done!!! I will be back in October and ready take my crew back......so dont get too used to them!!!!

Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Attachment 81413Attachment 81412Attachment 81411Attachment 81405Attachment 81410Attachment 81409Attachment 81408Attachment 81407Attachment 81406Tim , great m&g mate thanks for the organizing. Awesome day on the water, with some nice fish caught. A great bunch of fishermen that im happy to be associated with. Cant wait till the next one.
    Cheers PerryAttachment 81404
    can't see the photos perry

Quote Originally Posted by TIM D View Post
    Some of you bait boy's are soft

I noticed in the video it took 2 of you to pull in that little kingy

cheers tim
    yeah forgot to edit that bit out tim . but when using bait you do get a few good hookups that wear you out .

and if you did notice i had already done the hard work all JONNY had to do was bring it over the side and put it in the bin .