Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting to get Itchy

Re: Starting to get Itchy

LOL, I might have to try to get in and find out some info of you before the 3rd one then. Otherwise I mightn't get any info of you.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Lol I might have to trade you for some cod and yellowbelly info from down around those northern rivers mate, Ill be heading down that way in a month or so to do a bit!! That game last night left me feeling pretty good about the third game!!!

Have fun fellas. The Crabs were still around at the start of the month so you should still get a feed. What size boat are you taking up and are you camping or renting a house
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Thanks mate.

I have a 4.2 Stessco Bass Tracker with a 40hp Suzuki.

We will be renting a house there.

None of us has ever been there fishing. Although one of my mate that is coming with us has lived in Bundaberg for a few years, but he said he never fished at 1770.
    Cheers, Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Lol I might have to trade you for some cod and yellowbelly info from down around those northern rivers mate, Ill be heading down that way in a month or so to do a bit!! That game last night left me feeling pretty good about the third game!!!
    Yeah it was a good game, and at least our halves played better last night and it was good to see. No worries mate, I can give you some info on the fishing down around here, but I mainly fish the dams, and not the rivers.
    Cheers, Doug.

Hey horse we are taking a 6.6 platey with a 250 suzi. Weather permitting we are hoping to sleep on the boat out at the Percy's as much as we can but otherwise will have to camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Have fun fellas. The Crabs were still around at the start of the month so you should still get a feed. What size boat are you taking up and are you camping or renting a house
    Hosre we are taking a 6.6 hydracraft cc, we are heading to the percy islands, just camping on the boat, if we can jagg some good weather then we are going to poke out to paul reef for a bit of a look around, prob dont need to go that far but its all part of the adventure!! The weather will be the big dictator but there are plenty of islands to hide behind! Did you get some cracker crabs, my inlaws got one that went 28cm last year from near stanage, bloody dinosaur!