Thread: asking questions

asking questions

please pardon my ignorance
    is there a specific area on forums where you can ask specific fishing related questions or do you pick a thread thats somehow related to your topic and ask your question there:-

Just find the right section and start a new topic mate

Re: asking questions

Firstly try using the search function in the top right corner as more than likely the same or very similar question has been asked and answered already. If you cannot find the same question or see the answer you require then post your question in the correct section (ie: boating chat or saltwater chat etc etc) and hopefully someone or many can help you out.

Shouldn't that be two L's philthyphil??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just stick it in anywhere u want mate...no big deal..u won't get into trouble. A few of the OLD FARTS may comment but don't worry about them!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Quote Originally Posted by philthyphil View Post
    please pardon my ignorance
    is there a specific area on forums where you can ask specific fishing related questions or do you pick a thread thats somehow related to your topic and ask your question there:-
    To get the best response post in the forum that is more specific to the topic. For example, post in the saltwater section of you are after info on bream fishing, or in the boating section if you have a question about boats. You will usually still get a response no matter what section you post in, but you will get a better response if you post in the forum best suited for your question.