Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Past Ausfish Members.

Re: Past Ausfish Members.

well... there you go, so, does anyone know where he is, if he is Ok?

What about that real agro dude that was going to beat everyone up...."Knight something" or "Something knight" .....Oh yeh....Ice knight (Was that right?) Listed all his PB's and claimed a record for the biggest something fish....anyone recall? Got banned in the end.....

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    What about that real agro dude that was going to beat everyone up...."Knight something" or "Something knight" .....Oh yeh....Ice knight (Was that right?) Listed all his PB's and claimed a record for the biggest something fish....anyone recall? Got banned in the end.....

One can get Banned?

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Raefpud is still a local, just doesn't do the forums these days anything more than read a few bits. I fish with him on a regular basis these days.
    Zeeke is no longer a fisho and traded his rods for a DSLR camera and is carving a niche in the market for himself.
    Flickflack last time i noticed him outside of the forums was doing quite well in the pro-circuits.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Flickflack last time i noticed him outside of the forums was doing quite well in the pro-circuits.
    Gees I'm glad to here that. I had the privilege of having a yarn with Rod one day many years ago.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    even though he is not really a "past" member, what's happened to Newby??? used to love reading his stuff when someone would wind him up about something, though if you ever met him I reckon you would be careful as to how much you upset him, and not only that, he is a Roosters supporter too!
    NAh, he was just once of them wanna be aussie nancy boys who would drink that wanna be rum single barrel jack daniels crap. And he used to give Phill crap for drinking pink drinks!!!

Was thinking about chasing him down the other day actually.

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Gees I'm glad to here that. I had the privilege of having a yarn with Rod one day many years ago.
    Yeah, he and his lovely wife came to my place years ago to buy an electric bowmount motor I had for sale, ended up being a couple hours of fishtalk and general banter. Really nice couple they are.
    Jack.

where`s the Nuggstar , champion winny blue fisho ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    even though he is not really a "past" member, what's happened to Newby??? used to love reading his stuff when someone would wind him up about something, though if you ever met him I reckon you would be careful as to how much you upset him, and not only that, he is a Roosters supporter too!
    I went past his business on Saturday..not sure if he still owns it or anything about ..just saw the sign.
    Why would you have to be careful about winding him up? It is all good fun.
    He may still be working on the greatest offshore fishing comp of all time.

He also runs a charter off the tweed I can't think of the name

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTYGC View Post
    He also runs a charter off the tweed I can't think of the name
    Ru4reel charters I think

Good thread, I'm big on nostalgia !!

Yeah I remember most of the members mentioned so far, where is "Streaker" ?
    Wayne was a very active member who had some great Snapper and Pearly marks out on the Barwon Banks. Last time I saw him was on the Golf Course !!

Also "Landy 1 " ? Michael was a good guy who was part of one of the first M&G's we had camping overnight on Crusoe Is about 10 years ago. Touchy was there giving us all a fishing lesson on the Sunday morning, catching Bream one after the other from the bank while many of us hungover, huddled around the camp fire !

Good to have you back Grunta, seemed like you had a break from AF for a few years ?

What about "Spike 2" ? Had the Blue cyclone side console and lived on the Goldie. Was a very active member around 2002/2004. Was right into luring bream when it was just being explored with plastics and newer techniques.

Where is "Begsy" ? Was the local guy always fishing Cleveland Point ? Liked his Bream and Taylor reports. Had a board he would throw on the ground with rod holders built onto it. Had to rope it to his vehicle so the fish wouldn't pull it into the water !!

So many old members that don't or can't (mackmauler, Zeeke, fisherman 02, etc) post anymore.

DC hasn't been around either. He's the guy who started the joke thread.
    What a nice young fella Dane is.
    I used to enjoy having a chat with Dane when I was in Brisbane and had the opportunity.
    I'm still around. I pop in every now and then when I catch the fishing bug. I haven't done much fishing for the last couple of years really. 'Life' is getting in the way... I do have big plans though for some new mods on the boat, etc... stay tuned

Thanks for replying Dane. Glad ya still poke ya nose in every now and again.

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craigie View Post
    Good thread, I'm big on nostalgia !!

Yeah I remember most of the members mentioned so far, where is "Streaker" ?
    Wayne was a very active member who had some great Snapper and Pearly marks out on the Barwon Banks. Last time I saw him was on the Golf Course !!

Also "Landy 1 " ? Michael was a good guy who was part of one of the first M&G's we had camping overnight on Crusoe Is about 10 years ago. Touchy was there giving us all a fishing lesson on the Sunday morning, catching Bream one after the other from the bank while many of us hungover, huddled around the camp fire !

Good to have you back Grunta, seemed like you had a break from AF for a few years ?

What about "Spike 2" ? Had the Blue cyclone side console and lived on the Goldie. Was a very active member around 2002/2004. Was right into luring bream when it was just being explored with plastics and newer techniques.

Where is "Begsy" ? Was the local guy always fishing Cleveland Point ? Liked his Bream and Taylor reports. Had a board he would throw on the ground with rod holders built onto it. Had to rope it to his vehicle so the fish wouldn't pull it into the water !!

So many old members that don't or can't (mackmauler, Zeeke, fisherman 02, etc) post anymore.

Anyone remember Scott15.

Hey Craigie...hopefully catch up with you at the Pin next weekend.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.