Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87
  1. #31

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Where is Peter Snapper ?
    "i take pit bulls fishing"

  2. #32
    Who was the person thas was going to throw snapper heads at everyone?

  3. #33

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    i remember that it wasn't all that long ago....

  4. #34

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    DC hasn't been around either. He's the guy who started the joke thread.
    What a nice young fella Dane is.
    I used to enjoy having a chat with Dane when I was in Brisbane and had the opportunity.

    And Poo hasn't been around for yonks either.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good


  5. #35

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    I'm still here!!!!!!!!!
    Can't believe Pin Head misses me!!!!
    Seriously, along with Greg & Sue, I've made so many friends for life through AF, I may not be as active on the site as I would like but that will change.
    Greg, if I could get to a rod building w'end I would be over the moon.

    cheers Roz
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

    ....OH WHAT A FEELING!

  6. #36

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    DC hasn't been around either. He's the guy who started the joke thread.
    What a nice young fella Dane is.
    I used to enjoy having a chat with Dane when I was in Brisbane and had the opportunity.

    And Poo hasn't been around for yonks either.
    IIRC Dane didn't start that thread that was Tim (Zeeke) before the culling

    Boys are still around but Facebook seems to be more active these days on the fishing reports etc
    You can't be neutral on a moving train

  7. #37

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Jack Lives Here (Dave I think) was another regular when I joined ... many moons ago.
    Don't seen Chris-AKA GWH or his brother Lone Wolf at all now - he was another landy freak.
    I still remember taking Touchy fishing - he was a funny old bastard. loved every second of it.

  8. #38

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Don't forget bigunit (and smallunit!)

  9. #39

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    Fishin- mission, A master at catching big cobes
    ....and big longtails and big snaps and bit monsters of the deep....REGULARLY!

  10. #40

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    I'm still here!!!!!!!!!
    Can't believe Pin Head misses me!!!!
    Seriously, along with Greg & Sue, I've made so many friends for life through AF, I may not be as active on the site as I would like but that will change.
    Greg, if I could get to a rod building w'end I would be over the moon.

    cheers Roz
    next time you are passing this way Roz, drop in at Bribie.

  11. #41

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    I'm pretty sure good ol kerry is mister these days...he used to spice things up.

  12. #42

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattooty View Post
    ....and big longtails and big snaps and bit monsters of the deep....REGULARLY!
    I think Jay gave up the fishing to focus on body building and his work as a gay rights activist
    You can't be neutral on a moving train

  13. #43

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Gees way to get all nostalgic.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Touchy once, and he truly was a great bloke. RIP Touchy.

    Mackmauler... what ever happened to Rob?

    Gees I haven't seen a few of these trouble makers on here for AGES! Great memories from M&G's... too many to list here.

    Then there's Lucky_Phill... haven't seen Phill for ages, i think the last time may have been that christmas up in Hervey Bay? Sparklers and fireworks if I recall in the happy wanderer caravan park? And Deckie... gees get this bloke and Phill together and you're in for trouble.

    Haven't seen Pinhead for ages too... do you still have the Top Ender Greg? or you sold it to your son or something didn't you?

  14. #44

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by MY-TopEnder View Post
    Gees way to get all nostalgic.

    I had the pleasure of meeting Touchy once, and he truly was a great bloke. RIP Touchy.

    Mackmauler... what ever happened to Rob?

    Gees I haven't seen a few of these trouble makers on here for AGES! Great memories from M&G's... too many to list here.

    Then there's Lucky_Phill... haven't seen Phill for ages, i think the last time may have been that christmas up in Hervey Bay? Sparklers and fireworks if I recall in the happy wanderer caravan park? And Deckie... gees get this bloke and Phill together and you're in for trouble.

    Haven't seen Pinhead for ages too... do you still have the Top Ender Greg? or you sold it to your son or something didn't you?



    Yeah, Phillll is still around......... puts up a post now and again, The Deckie is still around too, think he's going down to Jacobs Well for the bream M & G to show Tangles how to catch bream, and Pinhead's retired to Bribie now, just taking it easy...... doesn't leave for work these days until about 4.30am or so. Must be slowing down.


    TOL

  15. #45

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    I've got a few more after reading some old posts.
    SteveDemon, BigKEv, Yockman (tassie boy), Adamleah, Devocean, Philip_Thompson, Fisherman02, Jaybee.
    There was a bloke that used to post under the name Sportsfish_5 as well. I think we know who he incarnated into.
    Brett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us