Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87
  1. #16

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    A long time since we heard from Kingtin too!
    Cheers Freeeedom

  2. #17

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeeedom View Post
    A long time since we heard from Kingtin too!
    Cheers Freeeedom
    G'Day John, Kev is still around mate have a look in the Kayak Fishing Section, he is now fishing Nth Pine Dam in a Kayak.

    Cheers,
    John.

  3. #18

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    When we first joined Herm was pretty active, liked her posts & husband (we think) "great white"?
    Was talking to Herm (Janine) and Great White (Peter) on the day of the local council elections. I think the both of them are pretty busy these days..........

    Both very nice people.


    TOL

  4. #19

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    G'Day John, Kev is still around mate have a look in the Kayak Fishing Section, he is now fishing Nth Pine Dam in a Kayak.

    Cheers,
    John.
    That's good news. About the time he last posted in the saltwater sections I think he was having a fairly slow recovery after joining the zipper club. Glad to hear he's active still. I always enjoyed his commentary on the issues of the day which invariably contained a great deal of common sense.
    Cheers Freeeedom

  5. #20

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Fishin- mission, A master at catching big cobes

  6. #21

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Uncle Frank. Where's Uncle Frank???
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good


  7. #22

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Uncle Frank. Where's Uncle Frank???
    who is Uncle Frank ???

  8. #23

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    He's uncle Bob's brother.

  9. #24

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    who is Uncle Frank ???
    Frank00 is his username and he lives up northside and catches monster fish. AJ's and the like.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good


  10. #25

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post
    Was talking to Herm (Janine) and Great White (Peter) on the day of the local council elections. I think the both of them are pretty busy these days..........

    Both very nice people.


    TOL
    So are they still fishing?? and did you encourage them back onto Ausfish????????????????

  11. #26

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Frank00 is his username and he lives up northside and catches monster fish. AJ's and the like.
    He's still writing for B'B fishing but havnt seen hi on here for a while.

  12. #27

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Franks stuff sometimes seemed an edit of his BnB stuff, maybe it easier to just write for BnB now
    Tangles KFC


  13. #28

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    So are they still fishing?? and did you encourage them back onto Ausfish????????????????
    Didn't get to spend a lot of time with them unfortunately. They just seemed to suddenly stop going out fishing. I know Janine's work was a bit of a hobby for her, and then it just seemed to take off into full time work. Then Peter was elevated within the main company that owns Office Works.........

    Plus looking after a young family.


    TOL

  14. #29

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Quote Originally Posted by theoldlegend View Post
    Didn't get to spend a lot of time with them unfortunately. They just seemed to suddenly stop going out fishing. I know Janine's work was a bit of a hobby for her, and then it just seemed to take off into full time work. Then Peter was elevated within the main company that owns Office Works.........

    Plus looking after a young family.

    TOL

    Understand all that...it is why we stopped fishing for so long, we are back now hopefully they will be too (to fishing at least)

    Tim and Trace

  15. #30

    Re: Past Ausfish Members.

    Blaster Betty, think here name was, had the big bOObs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us