Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: new pb snap

new pb snap

hi all. well mossy is gunna hate me for this. he was supposed to come out today but i cancelled last night after weather forecast changes. anyways, when i got up this morn and checked the forecast it was all good. rang mossy but think he was sleeping again, so shot out on my own for a drift around peel. spent 5 hours for 1 little snap and was just about to pack it in with rain looking imminent when my little overhead buckled over. 10 minutes of pump and wind and plenty of running. minor dilemma when the reel seat came loose and started to spin around the blank. all good tho and a new pb for me at 91cm and slap bang on 8kg. how big is my smile?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120602_141148.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	80744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120602_141059.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	80745
    cheers
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Re: new pb snap

Thats top class, congrats!

Nice fish !,would have been a good fight.You are eating well tonight, and a new fishy avatar on the way as well.

Nice work champ hope you can get one like that at the m&g wll done your showing the offshore boys how its done

Great work Davo, i can see you like playing with the big boys. That record might just hang around for a while.
    Congrats mate.
    Good things come to those who bait

Cracker of a snapper mate, well done

Nice fish there - certainly a touchdown right on the final whistle!

Cheers,
    Jim

nice squire there mate...lol.o a pillie i am guessing...only the toads like the artificials remember
    cheers rosco

Nice fish there. Well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Top stuff Davo well done on your new pb. I guess on a SP mate?

Aren't you glad you didn't pull the pin earlier, Thats a cracker. Congrats mate.

Bet rosco has never caught a Snapper like that on his smelly old pilchard

cheers tim

Well done Dave awsome fish mate good to see there are some big brute's like this around Peel seems to be the place to fish for the Big Snaps ATM well done mate.

yeah bull, a 5" white zman grubz. rosco can keep his pillies. and very glad on delayed pin pulling chief. really wasn't expecting anything after 5 very quiet hours. love it when the 3 p's pay off.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Didn"t take long to change your avatar Dave. What a pearler!
    Tony