Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new pb snap

Re: new pb snap

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    bingo - it's always a pleasure mate. maybe this year we should just do it in the shed (your tax i mean). and thanks for that dislike, MATE

garry - got there about 8am. no one else there. maybe 6 boats max came and went. none stayed for more than a half hour. glad you enjoyed the prawns. had prawn toast with dinner tonight myself. unfortunately ate frozen snapper i had thawed for guests.

perry - a whole month yet mate. this is as much of winter as i get so i will be flogging it (the fishing) for all its worth.

salty - happily (and opposite to usual) he took the 20lb gear rather than the 6lb. would have been a battle on the 6.

tangles - i gave tol the option of saturday or monday. i hope the forecast improves a bit for monday....

roy - i'm glad you're away working mate - otherwise you probably would have got him... but still look forward to your return so as we can get out for another bash.

dick - not exactly sure where you are going there, but i have been celebrating. is it so he can whip himself for sleeping in or you want to see him shoeless with his pants down?
    No worries dave, home on the 19th, check your diary, can,t wait to hear some of your tunes, again and again and again, ha ha , roy

Thanks dave, will be home on the 19th , so check your calendar,can,t wait to hear some of your tunes again and again and again ( did i mention that i,ve got an i pod, or can supply my own cd,s , cheers , roy

damn computer is repeating itself

good news mate. bought a 4 gig sd card the other day and loaded it up with some different tunes.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

The snaps are committing suicide to escape the music Davo... Lol

Bingo

not at all mate. i am starting to think they are quite partial to it. acdc has been the best producer of late

Quote Originally Posted by royslaven View Post
    damn computer is repeating itself
    thats quite funny roy. complaining about hearing the same stuff again and again. and then complaining about hearing the same stuff again and again (again)

suicide is painless is an old fav of mine, perhaps the snaps appreciate it as well, down down deeper and down (status quo) , also big on my list, the nips are getting bigger (mentals) oops, think that might relate to my drinking ( getting off topic again) , cheers , roy

Just had another look at that avatar photo of yours dave, that forehead is huge, you really should keep your hat on.....cheers, roy

hahaha. you too now. dick reckons i'm starting to look like a snapper too. could be worse i spose - toadies are pretty bad to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    hahaha. you too now. dick reckons i'm starting to look like a snapper too. could be worse i spose - toadies are pretty bad to look at.
    I think you forehead has a little more colour than that snapper! Good stuff Davo, was MIA last weekend, someone let the monster out on the gins I don't think I could move until sunday arvo.

Hey Dave, bet your glad you PM'ed me to get a few tips on shallow water snapper.

8Kg is alright I suppose but just remember what I told you, work at it and it'll all come together one day and please don't give that spot out to everyone......we'll keep it between you and me.

Oh and one last thing.......did you put the whole squid on gangs or did you snell the hooks?

Hey did you say mossy was on the gin with 2 sweedish backpackers, damb i,v been wanting 2 ov those in my boat. 1 to hold my drink and 1 to rub my back lol.

you guys are hilarious. ok. so i have a little blood pressure problem. its alright - i'm on meds. i assure you it's not embarassment. and no, i will not be changing my handle to snapper head or similar.
    mossy, old mate. it's officially winter. you need to save those monster episodes for crappy weather - like now. ya cant catch fish at home in bed.

mt - always value your tips mate. i spose you'll be wanting to call that joint muddies reef now too? and i used a single hook zman pretend squid.

dd. that must be a typo. it says one to hold your drink?

Dead sticking the plastic what size hook/jig? Nice snapper