Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new pb snap

Re: new pb snap

[QUOTE=netmaker;1388956

dick - not exactly sure where you are going there, but i have been celebrating. is it so he can whip himself for sleeping in or you want to see him shoeless with his pants down?[/QUOTE]
    Nah mate seeing Mossy with his pants down isn't on my list of things to see I just ment after you blowing him off to take those sweedish back packers out then cracking a PB he may be a bit pissed ATM

hahaha. mossy was having a few gins last night apparently. i couldn't help it. weathers been all over the shop. gotta call it by what ya see i spose. and i did try to call him this morn. you may be right tho, theres a couple of missed calls on his phone from me today. and an unanswered message. he seems to have disappeared. give it till tomorrow before the missing persons report. and no doubt he will be happy to know that the gun rod was in the passenger rod holder up front.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

better tread lightly. i dont want mossy chasing me round the bay hurling abuse - he might scare the fish.

Thats a crackin snapper Dave. Well done. Doesn't look like a toad at all mate!

real nice fish !!

That's a beautiful fish netmaker, so fat and healthy looking! Congratulations!

Oh Davo what a cracker of as fish. It buggers up my idea the fish head out back into the salt after to much fresh. Good PB and the updated aviater lol. Cheers DD.....

Brillaint mate !!
    You are gonna make me attempt another SP session soon if you keep that up .... they've been totally shy of my baits for what feels like an eternity now!!!

cracker bay snap , congrats on the new pb.

That's a cracker of a knobby no matter where it was caught but moreso for the bay. Makes me look even more forward to the colder months. Congrats on an awesome new PB!!
    Bring Out Another Thousand tragic

Nice work Davo mate, im starting to have fishing withdrawals! Weathers been to crap to take the kayak out lately...
    Glad your still catching them!

Cheers,
    Jack

Nice snap mate!
    Was it a dead stick it were you working it just out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Todddo View Post
    Nice snap mate!
    Was it a dead stick it were you working it just out of curiosity?
    deadstick again todddo. had only just cast it tho and think it was just getting down there. saw a good show on the sounder while playing him. only show i saw all morn.

Nice Fish Dave,
    Was good to hear you gloat & rub it in to Bingo & myself. Mate I do it to him all the time, he said he loves it when we ring him up to brag so keep it up hopefully in a couple more days you can do it again
    Cheers
    Tanglefoot

Davo you know what they say about people and there pets ?
    I'm sure you are looking more and more like a knobby each catch mate