Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new pb snap

Re: new pb snap

nice one dave (what fish shop sells them )lol
    proud of ya

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Didn"t take long to change your avatar Dave. What a pearler!
    Tony
    i beg to differ. it hasn't changed since november and has been a long wait. hopefully i will change it again soon.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Blog Entries

Top stuff Dave, well worth the effort. You are spot on with the 3 P's. A fair bit bigger than my 1st snapper I got last weekend off Scarby.

Davo I regret to inform you that I will be attending our annual Tax Return meeting,
    ALONE, as Ros was dismayed last year how our tax returns can be done in 10 mins yet it
    Takes us 90 mins minimum to get out of your office...LO...L MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SLIDESHOW PICTURE FRAME.. It will Only take us longer to leave your office this year as you & I have stores to tell her about the trips as well..LOL
    Mate that is a cracker fish...well done and thanks for the call to gloat..

P.S.We placed 7th out of 16 boats today.

CHEERS
    Bingo

The cream always rises to the top mate, congrats.

Congrats on the pb.. well done and enjoy...
    TEAM F.C.R.

Well done davo, was there many boats out there today??

PS.. Prawns were bl@@dy good
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

You da man dave, congrats mate , dont spose youll be getting much fishing done now that tax time is looming.
    Cheers Perry

Awesome Dave,what line weight did ya get it on.

That's gold, pure gold....

Davo,

I hope you haven't peaked too early mate with Monday in mind, i know this was practice run and a 91cm mate is a solid training session, but you will have to be on your top game mate Monday as someone we know is doing training runs in the shed as we speak ....have you rootbeer zmans, i understand they are a game shifter as its 8 snaps in 30 minutes

Cheers
    Mike
    Tangles KFC

Davo, i think you should go back to your old avatar, your new one is just blatant exabishanism ( good word that, probably just the same as showing off ) , really nice fish, you rotten mongrel, you know you are really hurting me when i can,t do anything about it, hopefully when i,m home on r+r , you will have too much work on , and i will get a few,, great work mate, cheers ,roy

Somebody take Mossy's belt and shoelaces off him

Snodger of a bay Snapper there Davo !

bingo - it's always a pleasure mate. maybe this year we should just do it in the shed (your tax i mean). and thanks for that dislike, MATE

garry - got there about 8am. no one else there. maybe 6 boats max came and went. none stayed for more than a half hour. glad you enjoyed the prawns. had prawn toast with dinner tonight myself. unfortunately ate frozen snapper i had thawed for guests.

perry - a whole month yet mate. this is as much of winter as i get so i will be flogging it (the fishing) for all its worth.

salty - happily (and opposite to usual) he took the 20lb gear rather than the 6lb. would have been a battle on the 6.

tangles - i gave tol the option of saturday or monday. i hope the forecast improves a bit for monday....

roy - i'm glad you're away working mate - otherwise you probably would have got him... but still look forward to your return so as we can get out for another bash.

dick - not exactly sure where you are going there, but i have been celebrating. is it so he can whip himself for sleeping in or you want to see him shoeless with his pants down?
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!