Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unhappy Customer. do not buy at Solar Energy Store

Re: Unhappy Customer

Got a similar problem with another dead beat solar company GREEN INITIATIVES. Bought a 3.22 kW solar system a year ago and has never produced more than 2.4kW in it's life. Complaint issued to Fair trading today. Where do you go to find out about these scumbags before you part with your hard earned ???

Mad Mackerel - what does he do ??

Craig

If you need it, I'll try get you the home number for the owner so you can ring them after hours. Just PM me ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippidy View Post
    If you need it, I'll try get you the home number for the owner so you can ring them after hours. Just PM me ;-)
    Zippidy, which post are you referring to??

Was referring to the original poster, but I guess it applied to yours too :-)

Still no luck with these guys, office of fair trading is involved now, so all I can do is sit back and wait.

Re: Unhappy Customer. do not buy at Solar Energy Store

Good luck with that one mate, fair trading did nothing for me - just another toothless government tiger IMO

What a waste of time Fair trading are, I received an email from them saying they got in contact with these jonkers and that they will ring me to discuss the issue, of course no call from these guys. I emailed back to Fair trading but have not received a return email that was over 2 months ago. Makes you so mad that these guys get away with it.

But shouldn't your father in law who should be dealing with this, not you?

He not home long enough to deal with the problem, so I put my hand up to help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    But shouldn't your father in law who should be dealing with this, not you?
    No offence meant but not really the point, someone was seemingly was ripped off. Doesn't matter who's sorting it out. Just as if a solicitor was involved.
    I've helped my mother at times as she is not very savvy and elderly.

Ausfish Platinum Member

Now being February, has anything happened as yet. If not, Is there anyone who lives close to the address where they are at to confirm they are still there. Just needs to be a walk in enquiry about something, doesn't need to be about this, just confirms if they are still there or not.

Corry
    Cheers
    Corry

Ausfish Platinum Member

Did find this...
    http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/Ab...sekuloski.html

I'd be checking that your case is one of the ones that Fair Trading are pursueing.

Corry
    Cheers
    Corry

FWIW, point them to this thread on AF. When I see this type of thread, I normally go and put link on a couple of other boating forums. If they resolve the problem, then say so here. If not, then AF ranks pretty high on search engines and its there loss.