Thread: Spinnerbait and line twist questions.

Spinnerbait and line twist questions.

Is it worth trying the soft placcy that come with Kokoda King Spin and Aus spin spinnerbaits? Also, do you use a swivel between the leader and mainline with spinnerbaits?

I have been trolling deep divers on the North Pine Dam and up till the last session haven't had a problem with line twist although I've not been using a swivel. I removed it by towing the line behind the canoe on my way back to the ramp. I noticed that there was a bit of weed on the treble and I'm guessing this was what caused the problem by throwing the lure out of kilter. Would you recommend using a good quality swivel anyway?

cheers

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Re: Spinnerbait and line twist questions.

I always use a good quality snap swivel. Some say that they mess up the action of the lures but I have never noticed any difference with the action at all.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.