Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great "BUFF" rip off

Re: The great "BUFF" rip off

Hey Chris,

Just ordered 3 High UV buffs from the UK for $50 delivered...

Cheers

Pete

If anyone is interested ive just ordered another 6 of the Columbia Sportswear Buffs from my mate in Michigan , worked out i paid $24 delivered when delivered with someother stuff for mine. Got 6 for $20 each so with post will be the same($24)can send a photo of mine if anyone wants, if not ill try and flog them on ebay. At least i know these are sunproof.
    Cheers
    Rib

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    The ones that SteveB mention don't have very good sun protection. Found out the hard way. Still ok for cold morning runs on the boats
    Sunscreen Stevo!!!!!
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

I'll definately take 1 of the columbia ones!

Hi
    Checked them out once at local fishing store.
    Went and got some microfibre fabric in a range of colors and made some. If I had of spent 40 bucks could of outfitted most of you guys on here.

The joys of having a sewing machine and being able to sew.

Ronnie

Guys i have 3 Plain Khaki Columbia Buffs left(4 gone to ausfish members already) cost me $24 delivered(cost $20 US + express post), cost you the same plus post about $2 if you are interested, will post on ebay in about a week if no interest.
    cheers
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Thats because they are really cool and you look like an awesome angler when you are wearing them.
    The buff will also complement the brightly coloured crocs as well to really look like the awesome angler.