Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2008 patrol engine conversion

Re: 2008 patrol engine conversion

Very nice. Been a good thread to follow.

Here is a short clip i took tonight to wet your whistles, I will post another vid once the car has gone over the pits and the hiflo cat has been put on.

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods.

Very nice Russ.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Off to get engineered on Wednesday
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods.

Very enjoyable post, thanks for going to the trouble! Awesome looking machine!

All good with the engineer today, installed the recaros today and put the 35's on although I have left the lift at 2" until it has gone over the pits

Sent while temporally motionless

Very nice Russ. Very nice 4 by 4 mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Looking and sounding good russ81, as stated above this has been an interesting thread to follow to say the least.
    Cheers Axl

Here is another short vid cruising up my street. my apologies for the audio quality.

I also decided that all the badges I put on look crap so I removed them all and replaced with these

That is sensational!!!! That sound would be so addictive, Id go through a tank of fuel in no time just flooring it out of every corner haha.

Cheers Matt, it takes a lot to restrain myself with the gas pedal lol

Another short vid from the tracks today

An old clip prior to the conversion

Great clip!