Thread: Hello from benaraby

Red face Hello from benaraby

Just joined ausfish looking to move to yeppoon next year hopefully the fishing is just as good as gladstone over the years . Doing a trip to1770 september school holidays for the first time . Hopefully it will be good weather . Cheers

Re: Hello from benaraby

Welcome to the forum! Not sure that too many were reading tonight until a few minutes ago when Qld WON...Ausfich can now return to usual business

Hope you enjoy Yeppoon

Tim and Trace

Welcome to the site. Unused to be up in rocky for 12 months yeppon is a nice place. Used to go every Sunday. Beach, fishing. Relaxed lifestyle.

** I used **

Gday Hammertime, welcome to the site, I lived at awoonga dam, my father worked on the original wall, lived and fished boyne, tannum and benaraby for over ten years, loved it up there! cheers

I built the differential GPS station (the radio mast site) out behind the drag srip at Benaraby - lived at the caravan park and had many good times there. The old quarry and poddy mullet yielded a few ooglies too
    Welcome.

You might get to catch up with some Ausfishers at Agnes / 1770.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...tes.-14th-Sept

while you're up that way, pop into the Caliope bakery and say G'day to Luisa.... tell her I said to say hello.

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

gday hammer ,good luck in agnes and hope to see ya on the water in yeppoon cheers

Welcome onboard Hammertime1, Benaraby!!!??? that near Mt Morgan???lol.You watch that drinkin water around ther ey, heard it makes your eyes glow in the dark..

Hello and welcome.....
    TEAM F.C.R.